ForbiddenJeeps.com Flags... Anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ForbiddenJeeps.com Flags... Anyone?

hurry up i want to put mine on my cb antenna and drive around with it!!!

Comment

Bump bump
      Get yer Forbidden flags here!

Comment

Come on everyone, I already bought a flag pole for my trailer!
        07 JKUR,Currie lift w/Antirocks,Ultimate Dana 60's front and rear,Teraflex master cylinder,40"Toyo's on Level 8 Strike 8 wheels with Monster valves,Premier Power Welder,Pure Jeep rock rails,Expedition One rear bumper,customized Body Armor front bumper,Adam's 1350 driveshafts,M.O.R.E. engine/trans skid,20lb Co2,custom steel trunk enclosure,Warn X8000i,TrekArmor seat covers,Alien 20" LED bar and much...much more!

Comment

What's the count at?
          __________________________________________________ _____________
          PA State Moderator

1982 CJ7
          4inch skyjacker easy ride (75% complete at the moment).
          Bald ass 31 inch Ground Hawg's that I hope to upgrade shortly.

Comment

ForbiddenJeeps.com Flags... Anyone?

Still at 25:/

Comment

Needs another fb push???
              PA State Moderator

1982 CJ7
              4inch skyjacker easy ride (75% complete at the moment).
              Bald ass 31 inch Ground Hawg's that I hope to upgrade shortly.

Comment

im in for a flag!
                <2008 Jeep JKU X>AEV Dualsport 3.5 RS Lift w/ AEV Highsteer & Bilstein 5160 Reservoir Shocks>Currie Anti-Rock Sway Bars Front & Rear>Cragar Soft 8's w/ 32x12.50R17 ProComp Extreme All Terrains>Rock Hard 4x4 Front Harness Bar w/ Mastercraft 3" 5 Point Harnesses>Ballistic Fab Stubby Stinger Winch Bumper w/ Tuff Stuff 9,500 lbs Winch>GenRight Rock Sliders>GenRight Evap Skid>Body Armor Doors x4>CB Radio (Modded)>Ruff Stuff Tie Rod with GM 1 Ton Tie Rod Ends>High Lift Brand Hood Mount Kit with Harbor Freight High Lift>KC Slim Line 100W Lights x2>Platinum Burner Rock Lights x4>BEDRUG Complete Molded Carpet Kit>Husky Liners Molded Floor Mats>Headlamp Protectors>

Comment

Please put me in for a flag

Comment

[COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=4]OMG I can't believe I haven't put my 2 cents in on this thread!!!

I'll take one!!! (Though I've been in on the flags from the very beginning)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff8c00] If you don't know me... Well... *shakes fist*
                    [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#00ff00]1998 Grand Cherokee ZJ
                    [/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA500]5.2 v8 full time 4x4, 31x10.50 BFG KM2s, 15x8 Cragar 342, custom inner fender shaping, trimmed front bumper,
                    Flowtech Warlock bypass series muffler, Rough Country 3.5" budget short arm lift, [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]ForbiddenJeeps.com decals[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00],
                    Pyle Blue Label speakers(for now, set of JK Infinity's + sub to put in later)[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA500]

[/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Build thread[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA500]
                    [/COLOR]

Comment

Will you post them to the UK? If so im in for 2x depending on costs involved (although cant be that much due to the weight!)

Comment

Count me in for one...do we have enough ppl yet?
                        Ask me about my LED Demon/ angry eyes see my avitar for how they look at night!! Also I can fabricate bumpers stingers etc... I also Rubber wrap whole jeeps (protects paint from branches etc) I also Bedline the interior of jeeps!!! Life time Warranty on Bedliner. I use the Dupont two part epoxy with KEVLAR! Other Services : Lift kit installation and sales, General Service, Autobody, HID Retrofit kits. I stock all LED lighting and HID kits Will ship to where ever

Comment

From Forbiddenone...

The last time I got info on Flags we had a 50 min order... We could not even get 25 people to order the flags.
                          Sorry, but the forum has an upgrade coming soon that will take about $300 and it's not in the budget right now for me to go buy flags and have to sit on them.
                          Just being honest

Comment

I'm lost now! Is there a thread for flags or not now? What's the upgrade gotta do with people wanting flags?

Comment

What a bummer. Understandable though. Guess I will have to figure out how to make one for my trailer. Forbidden must be represented while at base camp on the trails!
                              07 JKUR,Currie lift w/Antirocks,Ultimate Dana 60's front and rear,Teraflex master cylinder,40"Toyo's on Level 8 Strike 8 wheels with Monster valves,Premier Power Welder,Pure Jeep rock rails,Expedition One rear bumper,customized Body Armor front bumper,Adam's 1350 driveshafts,M.O.R.E. engine/trans skid,20lb Co2,custom steel trunk enclosure,Warn X8000i,TrekArmor seat covers,Alien 20" LED bar and much...much more!

Comment

Originally posted by Doodle View Post
                                I'm lost now! Is there a thread for flags or not now? What's the upgrade gotta do with people wanting flags?

There is a minimum order that has to be placed at the company that makes the flags. We are not even close to reaching that limit. If the flags are ordered Doug is stuck paying the bill. He is already paying to upgrade the site. Thats just too much money to put out and sit on right now. There just isn't enough intrest to fill the required order at this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X