2003 rubicon steering box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 rubicon steering box

I have an 03 rubicon with a 4.5" lift and 35" tires on 16x10 wheels. My steering box is leaking on the lower seal. What is the best and cheapest way to fix this problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should be able to just replace the lower seal.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

07 JKUR,Currie lift w/Antirocks,Ultimate Dana 60's front and rear,Teraflex master cylinder,40"Toyo's on Level 8 Strike 8 wheels with Monster valves,Premier Power Welder,Pure Jeep rock rails,Expedition One rear bumper,customized Body Armor front bumper,Adam's 1350 driveshafts,M.O.R.E. engine/trans skid,20lb Co2,custom steel trunk enclosure,Warn X8000i,TrekArmor seat covers,Alien 20" LED bar and much...much more!

Comment

Update on steering box. I found a seal kit for it at autozone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice, good job! I need to do that to my 98 TJ/Juggy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

07 JKUR,Currie lift w/Antirocks,Ultimate Dana 60's front and rear,Teraflex master cylinder,40"Toyo's on Level 8 Strike 8 wheels with Monster valves,Premier Power Welder,Pure Jeep rock rails,Expedition One rear bumper,customized Body Armor front bumper,Adam's 1350 driveshafts,M.O.R.E. engine/trans skid,20lb Co2,custom steel trunk enclosure,Warn X8000i,TrekArmor seat covers,Alien 20" LED bar and much...much more!

Comment

Working...
        X