Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BDS suspension 3.5 suspension. Yae or nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDS suspension 3.5 suspension. Yae or nay?

http://www.quadratec.com/products/16110_010.htm
    I am interested in buying this lift kit. But i would like some of your opinions on it. Please help!
    recommend other lift kits, tell me this is gold or this is trash. Anything will be helpful!
    thanks!
    [COLOR=#0000FF][FONT=arial]1993 YJ: 4.0, 5 speed, 4 inch Rubicon Express Lift with military wrap leafs, Black Rock wheels, 33" BFG A/T, custom interior lighting, and WAY more to come.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Re: BDS suspension 3.5 suspension. Yae or nay?

also ask others if they see something that it needed BUT isn't included in the kit as well.
    [COLOR=#a9a9a9]Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration

POW/MIA
    Gone but Not Forgotten
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#d3d3d3]​[/COLOR]

Comment

Yes yes that too!
      [COLOR=#0000FF][FONT=arial]1993 YJ: 4.0, 5 speed, 4 inch Rubicon Express Lift with military wrap leafs, Black Rock wheels, 33" BFG A/T, custom interior lighting, and WAY more to come.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400][FONT=arial black]Looks like a good kit man! I don't know much about it. but I wheel with the Rough Country 4 Inch for 459.00$ and well, you know how it performs basically. Just puttin that one out there too! Don't knock it for being the cheapest kit around. Haha[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
        [COLOR=#006400][FONT=verdana]91 YJ 5 Spd. RC 4" Lift, 1.25" shackles, 3inch body lift... -_-, BFG KM2 35's. Locked Super 30, Ford 8.8 LSD.

Happiness is Jeep Shaped.

Money does make you happy... Example: A=B and B=C therefore A=C... money = Jeep, and Jeep = Happiness, then doesn't money = Happiness[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

I believe the Black Diamond kit you are looking at is a good kit. I know a guy running one on his YJ and he seems happy with it. In the title you mentioned BDS, keep in mind that BDS and Black Diamond are two different companies and have different products. Personally I don't think you can go wrong with either but the BDS is a little more expensive but it does have a lifetime warranty. I cannot comment on Black Diamond's warranty.

Mike.
          2011 JKU Rubicon
          BDS Long-Arm Suspension System/ 17x9 ATX Crawl wheels/35" BFG KM2's/ Warn Powerplant/Plus much much more.

http://My 2011 JKU Rubicon Build Thread

Comment

yes, bds has the best warrenty in the business. I also think that the kit rides and flexes well to! everybody who i know that has them likes them.
            [COLOR=#00ff00]94' YJ
            Specs- Trailgear front bumper, Teraflex rockers, Blue Torch Fab rollcage, cherokee one piece axle shafts, Vacuum disconnect eliminator kit, Brown dog motor mounts, HD steering, BTF diff covers, Rugged Ridge seats, Bastard Packs, Shackles, Chopped fenders, Flush mount tail lights, Custom tire carrier, full sound system, TJ rear flares, 4 Kc's, Highlift on Hood and plenty more.

[/COLOR][COLOR=#00FF00]Four Banger power![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
            X