Belt rail for Bestop duster/windjammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belt rail for Bestop duster/windjammer

I recently picked up a YJ that has a Bestop windjammer and duster setup. The only thing missing is the rail system to secure the back of the duster. Will any belt rail corner kit work or do i need to get one specific to the top? This looks like what I need but I'm not sure if it will work with the top Bestop 290.41 - Bestop® Corner Belt Rail Kit for 76-95 Jeep® CJ-7 & Wrangler YJ with Supertop® & Sunrider - Quadratec
    Stella
    2005 WK
    4.7L V8
    4" SuperLift
    285/70/17 ProComp Extreme MT2
    Method "Mesh" wheels 17x8.5 w/4.75" backspace
    AFE CAI
    MBRP XP Cat Back
    Yitamotor 52" Light bar
    Steel Armadillo Mounts
    Spyder Halo/Led headlights

Re: Belt rail for Bestop duster/windjammer

Originally posted by BigSexyXJ View Post
    I recently picked up a YJ that has a Bestop windjammer and duster setup. The only thing missing is the rail system to secure the back of the duster. Will any belt rail corner kit work or do i need to get one specific to the top? This looks like what I need but I'm not sure if it will work with the top Bestop 290.41 - Bestop® Corner Belt Rail Kit for 76-95 Jeep® CJ-7 & Wrangler YJ with Supertop® & Sunrider - Quadratec
    did you have a prior hard top? If so more parts that you will need, and the windjammers are meant to be run with the soft top installed on the jeep to take up the slack. This was a dumb move in my opinion, they should have made it to where you could ditch the top all together and it would be tight. You will need the side rails, corner pieces, and the tailgate bar.
    [COLOR=#a9a9a9]Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration

POW/MIA
    Gone but Not Forgotten
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#d3d3d3]​[/COLOR]

Comment

Re: Belt rail for Bestop duster/windjammer

Bought the Jeep used, didnt come with a soft or hard top just had the bikini top and duster/jammer combo on. Think I found the kit I need. Appreciate it!
      Stella
      2005 WK
      4.7L V8
      4" SuperLift
      285/70/17 ProComp Extreme MT2
      Method "Mesh" wheels 17x8.5 w/4.75" backspace
      AFE CAI
      MBRP XP Cat Back
      Yitamotor 52" Light bar
      Steel Armadillo Mounts
      Spyder Halo/Led headlights

Comment