Fort Hood this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Hood this summer

So time has come for me to PCS and it is Fort Hood TX. So is there any forbidden members down there

Sent by carrier pigeon

Re: Fort Hood this summer

Well the family and I made it to Fort Hood and we get our house on the 12 June

Sent by carrier pigeon

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan McGuire View Post
      Well the family and I made it to Fort Hood and we get our house on the 12 June

Sent by carrier pigeon
      [COLOR=#add8e6][SIZE=4][FONT=arial narrow]I'm SO glad I had the chance to meet you, Nathan. I hope all goes well with the new house and I'm happy to hear that you and the family arrived safely. You have my contact info, don't be afraid to keep in touch [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
      ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

I will Beth

Sent by carrier pigeon

Comment

I am about 2 hours north of you in Strawn Texas it is located on I20. Just wanted to say hi and thank you for your service!

Comment

go on facebook and look up 5 hills jeeps, good people and theirs tons of jeep members who go wheeling together and have a monthly meeting their!
            The Jeep will ALWAYS give you more then you put in it!
            !990 Jeep wrangler 2.5 liter, Hankook Dyna Pro M/T's(30s) with soft 8 black rims(chrome center cap and lug nuts)

Comment

Working...
            X