Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memory Of Our Parents Military Service In South America

Hello Guys and Gals,

I just wanted to show some love for everyone in the Forbidden Community as my wife and I have finally accomplished our goal to purchase a Jeep in memory of the Sacrifice that our dads have given for their countries.

Proud to announce that a 2014 JKU Sahara is now a new member in our family. The reason why we purchased a Jeep and not a Ford or Nissan or Toyota was because we wanted something that would benefit us both spiritually and in cost. My wife and I started to think what do we both have in common that we really have not shown anything for. We came to the conclusion that both of our fathers were in the military. My father was in the Navy in Argentina (fighting against the English for the Falklands Islands) and my father in law in the Bolivian Army (fighting against Chile for the War of The Pacific). Honorably both of our fathers completed their service and thank God we have them here today. I never really cherished my father and my wife never really cared about the past as well since we never lived it but, one thing we wanted to do at the moment while searching for a new vehicle was, "What is going to fit our budget?" and "How would our family enjoy it?" We both knew that Willy's Jeep was booming around this time and both of our dads recognized that they have spent much time on the vehicles while serving their country, so we took this in consideration in buying our Jeep.

Currently our Jeep has been hitting scene here in Katy TX with all of of the clubs that we have and doing some light treading at the moment since we currently are expecting and budget is tight at the moment which is normal because one has to make adjustments and prioritize. Although I will say that since I have had my Jeep I will never forget the first ride I took my dad on. (It was priceless)

So all in all as a conclusion to the story (that can go for ages) is that no matter where Jeep is in someones heart. We are all a family united world wide.

20131216_224607.jpg

20131221_161740.jpg

20131020_180559.jpg

Re: In Memory Of Our Parents Military Service In South America

[COLOR=#add8e6][SIZE=3][FONT=arial narrow]Fantastic story! Thank you for sharing it and a heartfelt Thank You to your father's for their service[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

It's so cool to hear a story like this! I'd be willing to bet that both your dad's have some incredible stories to tell.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys !

Wanted to share why we put the stickers on the car.

I have had a couple of looks like why the hell would they do that lol...

Comment

Working...
        X