Air Force
    13.33%
    Marines
    11.11%
    Coast Guard
    8.89%
    National Guard
    2.22%
    2010 Rubicon, Sprintex Supercharger with Sprintex Intercooler, DiabloSport T-1000 Trinity Programmer, Teraflex Falcon 3.3 Shocks ,1350 RE Reel Drive Shafts, Method 105 Bead Locks, Toyo 37" X 13.5" Tires, Custom Olympic Off Road Front Bumper, Olympic Off Road Smuggler Rear Bumper with tire carrier, Seward Radius 4s LED Light, Seward 12" LED Light bar, 50" LED Light bar with, sPod LED switch pod with Boost gage,, Rigid LED Lights, 15# Power Tank, Rock Hard Cage, Rock Hard Under Armor, Posion Spyder Sliders, Posion Spyder Crusher Fenders, Posion Spyder Evap Armor, Posion Spyder Extreme Duty Trans-Mount Cross Member, Bushwacker rear armor, 5.13 Gears, Magnum 44 Front Axle, Off Road Evolution "C" Gussets, Cobra 75 CB Radio, Warn 10K on Front and 8K Winch on Rear, Bartact Seat Covers, Delta Quad Bar Xenon Headlamps,Tantrum LED Offroad Rock Lights, Teraflex HD Tie Rod, Teraflex Falcon Steering Stabilizer, Teraflex Alpine Long Control Arms Front & Rear, Teraflex 4" springs, Teraflex JK Performance Slotted Big Rotor Kit, TeraFlex Monster HD Forged Front Adjustable Trackbar, Teraflex Monster Rear Forged Adjustable Trackbar, Teraflex Front & Rear Brake Line Kit, Teraflex Bump Stops Front & Rear, Surprise Straps, Hothead Headliner, Teraflex D-44 Diff Covers, Wild Boar Grille, Rigid Ridge Hood, Drake Hood Latch's,Synergy HD Ball Joints & a Tuffy Security Drawer

Re: What Branch Did You Serve In?

Still proudly serving as a 25 yr old Staff Sergeant airborne infantryman... Who currently recruits in Harrisburg PA.... But at the end of april... Will be moving to a normal base.... Will I move near you?!!!!!
    [COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=century gothic]Jason Sowers is the name, RUBICAN'T is the rig, my entire build relies on being a super budget builder!! I rock a 2.5" lift, 33" mud terrains, stock stubby bumper with superwinch, custom made d-ring mounts, Elevated offroad foglight and skid plate. entire tub bedlined on the inside along with the grill, windshield brackets, and door trim. custom mountes gerry can, and hi lift jack.... plus some other stuff, and theres still a HUGE list to go through!!![/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

U.S. ARMY FT BENNING GA HOOHA.....10 years tour in Iraq 05-06 border missions 06 and 07

Comment

I know of 2 more Navy peeps but neither have taken the poll...

GO NAVY!!!
        If your playground is in the Sand, Mud, Rocks or anything in between we got what you need! send us an email at So-Cal4x4@att.net or visit our website at www.So-Cal4x4.com

Comment

go navy beat army

Comment

retired 29 years Ft lewis WA
            [color=#FF0000]DOG IS MY CO-PILOT/NAVIGATOR[/color]

Comment

Army 1SFG (A) Parachute Rigger Ft Lewis WA Serving in Afghanistan hopeing to be home in January

Comment

I did 5 years in the civil air patrol when i was there doing search and rescue so i dont know if you want to count that in they are the auxiliary of the USAF i could not join the USAF due to be a non citizen
                [COLOR=#0000cd][FONT=comic sans ms]yours in jeeping from the land down under[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Does Navy Brat count. My dad was in for 27 years.

Comment

army is winning!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

4 years in the 82nd Airplane Gang, 3 years Active Reserve. Would've voted but the poll is closed.

Comment

I missed this poll, but...USMC 1993-97 and USMCR 2001-2002
                        Dirty Dog Offroad
                        Genright|Poison Spyder|Teraflex|Rugged Ridge|Nemesis Industries|Rock Krawler|MetalCloak|Rigid Industries and MUCH more!
                        Find us on http://www.facebook.com/dirtydogoffroad or http://www.dirtydogoffroad.com

Comment

A heartfelt Thank you to both of you for your years of service !
                          ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

20 Years, 100 Days, US Army, Chief Warrant Officer 3 (1986-2006)

Comment

19 years 8 months, U.S. Coast Guard, Chief Petty Officer(E-7) and advancing to Senior Chief Petty Officer(E-8) in the next few months. Currently stationed At USCG Station Milwaukee, WI as the Officer in Charge.
                              2010 JKU Rubicon with[COLOR=#ffff00] Rock Krawler[/COLOR] 3.5" x-factor mid arm lift rolling on some 35's with DC-2 rims.

Comment

Working...
                              X