Announcement

Collapse

New Prefix System Added!

You will notice a new 'Prefix:' drop down above the title box for new threads in all Swap Shop forums. You may choose no prefix, or the one that best suites your needs. I think the prefixes are self explanatory, however, please post any comments or concerns in this thread. Going forward, as members use prefixes, you will able to search by prefix. Give it a try and I hope this helps!
See more
See less

Looking for STOCK Jeep 16" rubicon wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for STOCK Jeep 16" rubicon wheels

looking for stock jeep wrangler rubicon 16" wheels that will fit the TJ, i have a 04 model i would really like to find someone who want to do some trading i have some 4 pro comp 98s steel wheels tht are 15x7 with 4 Falken rocky mountain ats tires size 31x10.50-15 that are pretty new still have the nipples on side i have off roaded once on them to text them but i just really wnt factory wheels on here i don't like the steel wheels. my wheels bolt pattern is the 5x4.5. if anyone is interested shoot me a private message and i can give u my number and send pics, i am willing to drive a little ways for the right trade. thanks in advance. my name is Josh
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]FAILURE IS NOT A OPTION!!![/COLOR]
Working...
X