Forbidden 2 Door JK buld

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forbidden 2 Door JK buld

I replied on your post in the Banners section but you can get them from RPP Hobby here ForbiddenJeeps.com Sticker Sheet

The orange vinyl banner on my Jeep is one Wayne Waddington cut for me...Dimensions are 4"x1/2". Shoot socal4x4 a message here and he can help you out.
    O2 KJ-R
    2.5 OME LIFT, JCR sliders, GY Duratracs on Moabs, JBA Gen 4.5 A Arms, Yaesu VHF and 18" whip, Plasti Dip, Camo,

[COLOR=#00ff00]Resident Forbidden RC nut
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#999999]Sliver State[/COLOR]

Comment

Re: Forbidden 2 Door JK buld

Because of work the last couple of months, I haven't really had time to wheel my KJ. However I do still play with the RCs. Figured I'd throw up a few pics of the XJ from the last run at a new spot my local group found. Some parts of it were very Moab-esq.

the Warn 9.5cti is fully functional too!
      O2 KJ-R
      2.5 OME LIFT, JCR sliders, GY Duratracs on Moabs, JBA Gen 4.5 A Arms, Yaesu VHF and 18" whip, Plasti Dip, Camo,

[COLOR=#00ff00]Resident Forbidden RC nut
      [/COLOR][COLOR=#999999]Sliver State[/COLOR]

Comment

I like the XJ!
        ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

Working...
        X