4 door axial in progress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 door axial in progress

Well after winning my 4 door axial,its time to upgrade it.Here is a starting picture,i won it at the annual quadratec show in a raffle.

quadratec jeep.jpg

Re: 4 door axial in progress

first upgrade was a new body,a few poeple have them but atleast now i can change it up now and then

rc rubicon topless.jpg

also picked up a soft top for it

rc rubicon soft top.jpg

Comment

bought some more goodies,a lift kit and poison spider front and rear bumpers.

front bumper installed

poison spider front bumper.jpg

rear bumper installed

poison spider rear bumper.jpg

Comment

[COLOR=#add8e6][SIZE=4][FONT=arial narrow]Awesome on the win! I like the soft top and bumpers [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
        ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

Finally getting around to posting pics of my lift i did a few weeks ago

front lift.jpglift done.jpgrear lift.jpgside lift.jpg

Comment

got my new 2.2 tires today and installed

wheel vs wheel.jpgrc tires.jpg

Comment

[COLOR=#add8e6][SIZE=3][FONT=arial narrow]The lift looks wicked! I like it, and the new shoes [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
              ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

jeep bag.jpg

its a RC Jeep thing you wouldnt understand hahaha.......$17 bag from walmart that fits everything in it,including 4 extra tires,RTI ramp,charger,extra battery,converter for the charger.

Comment

These things are a lot of fun! Can you post some close up pics of the soft top? I have a torn up full size one and am thinking of making one for my crawler...
                  please like us at www.facebook.com/crawlingforacure
                  "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now." -Elwood Blues

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo chile View Post
                    These things are a lot of fun! Can you post some close up pics of the soft top? I have a torn up full size one and am thinking of making one for my crawler...
                    I've been away for a few days,but give me a few days and i will get some up

Comment

Starting to get more into rc wheeling now,just ordered all new aluminum lower and upper links, new steering links, new waterproof servo and aluminum servo horn.Also bought a 5000 mah lipo battery for the long days of wheeling.

Comment

I have an Axial SCX10 Rubi that I have painted to match my rig. I put 2.2's on it and made a lift out of some cheap brackets at Home Depot. I also installed a set of cheap lights for fun running off of 2 double A batteries. I installed a long arm kit that I got off of ebay and a soft top as well. I am constantly working on it and having just as much fun as with my actual Jeep. It's fun during lunch breaks on the trail or when waiting in parking lots or at car shows. I love driving it around on days that I don't get to hit the trails and it was specifically a great time consumer during my 2 months of recovery for back surgery.

IMG_1111.jpg
                        www.ExploringNH.com
                        http://forums.exploringnh.com/showth...2014-Oct-24-27
                        http://exploringnh.com/content.php?1...mpleted-Events

Comment

Got all the aluminum links on,the waterproof servo also waterproofed a few batteries and other electronics on the jeep.

axial battery.jpg axial battery 2.jpg axial alum links.jpg axial alum links 2.jpg axial servo.jpg

Comment

Also bought some food and drinks for the long days of wheeling LOL

axial scaled stuff.jpg

Ordered more upgraded stuff,hopefully it will get here fast

Comment

Originally posted by FSHJNKY View Post
                              I have an Axial SCX10 Rubi that I have painted to match my rig. I put 2.2's on it and made a lift out of some cheap brackets at Home Depot. I also installed a set of cheap lights for fun running off of 2 double A batteries. I installed a long arm kit that I got off of ebay and a soft top as well. I am constantly working on it and having just as much fun as with my actual Jeep. It's fun during lunch breaks on the trail or when waiting in parking lots or at car shows. I love driving it around on days that I don't get to hit the trails and it was specifically a great time consumer during my 2 months of recovery for back surgery.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17599[/ATTACH]

Looks good,i love my 2.2's

Comment

Working...
                              X