Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival 2015

[SIZE=3][FONT=arial]This has been discussed a bit on facebook, but figured we could get a saved record of all who is going/ thinking of going. The festival is held annually in Butler, PA at Cooper's Lake and this is the 5th year in the running. Again the dates are Friday, June 12th- Sunday, June 14th. In the past the festival has been held on Father's day weekend but this year it will be held the weekend BEFORE father's day. Camping reservations has started last week and all electric sites are spoken for at Cooper's Lake. The campground is huge and will not fill up completely, but most areas do not have electric or sewage. There is also usually a group that stays in the local hotels instead of camping. These hotels book up VERY FAST for that weekend and it is recommended to reserve your room asap if you don't camp. [/FONT]

[/SIZE][FONT=arial][SIZE=1][SIZE=3]In celebration of the 75th birthday of the Bantam Jeep, the Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival plans to break its own Guinness World Record for the biggest jeep parade on that Friday, June 12th. Jeeps line up and travel through the town of butler while thousands of people are lined up along the streets for the show.

Pre-Registration for the festival is the way to go. There are certain amount of jeeps who can participate in each event, which can fill up quickly. To ensure you get to do what you want (Jeep parade, Jeep invasion, Show and Shine, Jeep Playground, On-site Trails, Etc..) Pre-registration starts in the middle of January and will ensure you don't have to stand in line at the event to sign up. (I didn't pre-register the first year and totally regretted it)

If there are any questions feel free to ask or you can read more at the festival website --> www.Bantamjeepfestival.com
    If you plan on attending this year, let us know in the comment section and also where you are traveling from. Ill try to keep track of everybody and we can figure out where/when can get together for a meet and greet at the festival.
    [/SIZE]
    DSCN5391.jpgDSCN5418.jpg[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=franklin gothic medium][COLOR=#daa520]

89' Wagoneer Limited XJ
    72' Jeep J4000 [/COLOR]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms]"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
    -Lewis Carrol
    [COLOR=#00ffff][/COLOR]
    [/FONT]

Re: Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival 2015

Am planning on it
    Have to make sure the jeep is ready for 15 hour drive lol
    St George New Brunswick Canada
    if they built it I have had one or 10, if I have not had one yet, I am searching all the time for that type of jeep.
    Remeber: it's not He who dies with the most toys wins it he who has played with the most toys has had a great life of playing.

Comment

Do you have a link to the registration
      Maybe we can copy past the events so people can comment what ones they are doing
      if they built it I have had one or 10, if I have not had one yet, I am searching all the time for that type of jeep.
      Remeber: it's not He who dies with the most toys wins it he who has played with the most toys has had a great life of playing.

Comment

yea registration starts in January so when that comes around ill post it on here and facebook. Good idea, ill post a list of the events as well

89' Wagoneer Limited XJ
        72' Jeep J4000 [/COLOR]
        [/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms]"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
        -Lewis Carrol
        [COLOR=#00ffff][/COLOR]
        [/FONT]

Comment

I'll be there!!!!
          [COLOR=#0000cd][FONT='comic sans ms']Diana [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

I will be there.
            Using Tapatalk

Comment

From Virginia.
              Using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Are you camping or hoteling?? You to Diana, are you camping??

89' Wagoneer Limited XJ
                72' Jeep J4000 [/COLOR]
                [/FONT]

-Lewis Carrol
                [COLOR=#00ffff][/COLOR]
                [/FONT]

Comment

Camping is the plan. But that could change.
                  Using Tapatalk

Comment

We should be coming from Niagara, Ontario

Comment

Here is the registration link for anyone wanting to pre-register (highly recommended)

2015 Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival - Event Summary | Online Registration by Cvent

89' Wagoneer Limited XJ
                      72' Jeep J4000 [/COLOR]
                      [/FONT]

-Lewis Carrol
                      [COLOR=#00ffff][/COLOR]
                      [/FONT]

Comment

I'm at a hotel in Slippery Rock!
                        Originally posted by Zatch View Post
                        Awesome! Are you camping or hoteling?? You to Diana, are you camping??
                        [COLOR=#0000cd][FONT='comic sans ms']Diana [/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Just offically registered for Bantam. We'll have to set up a meet up stop during the day for all the forbiddeners

Comment

Working...
                          X