Don't forget to wave!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget to wave!

[COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=5]Learn about the proper Jeep Wave etiquette before you re-enter your Jeep vehicle!! [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00]
    [/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][SIZE=5][COLOR=#ffff00]Warning:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=#ffff00][FONT=Arial]Owning, registering, insuring, or driving a Jeep implies knowledge of and intent to abide by the following rules, regulations, and guidelines. Failure to obey the letter or spirit of the rules may result in your being ignored by other Jeep owners as you sit along the side of the road next to your stalled vehicle in a blizzard surrounded by Saturns, Yugos, and Hyundais.

[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/SIZE][SIZE=7][COLOR=#00ff00]http://www.jeeptalk.org/jeep_wave.php[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Last edited by KickMuch; 02-19-2012, 06:58 PM.

[COLOR=#ff8c00] If you don't know me... Well... *shakes fist*
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#00ff00]1998 Grand Cherokee ZJ
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA500]5.2 v8 full time 4x4, 31x10.50 BFG KM2s, 15x8 Cragar 342, custom inner fender shaping, trimmed front bumper,
    Flowtech Warlock bypass series muffler, Rough Country 3.5" budget short arm lift, [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]ForbiddenJeeps.com decals[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00],
    Pyle Blue Label speakers(for now, set of JK Infinity's + sub to put in later)[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA500]

[/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Build thread[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA500]
    [/COLOR]

Re: Don't forget to wave!

I guess I do the Southern/Rural wave (two fingers raised while holding the steering wheel). So much for living in the Chicago area!

Comment

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00]LOL I do the Southern/Rural wave, and sometimes the "Top Off" wave. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA500]5.2 v8 full time 4x4, 31x10.50 BFG KM2s, 15x8 Cragar 342, custom inner fender shaping, trimmed front bumper,
      Flowtech Warlock bypass series muffler, Rough Country 3.5" budget short arm lift, [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]ForbiddenJeeps.com decals[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8c00],
      Pyle Blue Label speakers(for now, set of JK Infinity's + sub to put in later)[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFA500]

[/COLOR]

Comment

[COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic]Loved the link! LOL [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
        ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

I generally do the southern/rural wave, but of I don't think they will wave back I stick my arm out and try to get their attention haha

---
          I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=31.076433,-86.178096
          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          '|_____|'
          -[COLOR="#FFFFFF"]o[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"]!!!!!!![/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]o[/COLOR]-

[COLOR="#000000"][][/COLOR][COLOR="#00FF00"]^[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"][][/COLOR][COLOR="#333333"]~[/COLOR][COLOR="#00FF00"]Steve Shertzer[/COLOR]

Comment

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff8c00]Yeap, shamalamadingdong, I'll do the hand out the side, or "Motorcycle Wave" to bee more visible

Thanks BethJKU10! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Comment

Wave....wave....wave...... Alright just had to get the jeep wave out of the way to every one!!!!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335421104.071855.jpg

Comment

[COLOR=#00FF00]Up here in Montreal, 4 doors are snobs. You wave, they look at you with weird crippled $$$ faces! WTH? Otherwise, even trail-ready other types of Toys, Zuks, etc, wave! [/COLOR]
                [COLOR=#00FF00][FONT=comic sans ms]
                My Jeep won the war, your Honda mowed the lawn!

Comment

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR="#FFFF00"]i wave to all jeeps!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

[FONT=arial narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=#add8e6]I try to wave to all jeeps, but get some funny looks too! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
                    ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Comment

I wave, no one waves back
                      Forbidden KK #2
                      OME/Bilstein Lift, DuraTracs, PIAA 520 ATPs, Flowmaster Delta 50, In-dash CB, Sky Slider

Comment

I go one step further, i give an out the window WAVE when getting passed on the interstate.

Comment

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR="#FFFF00"]i love to see people smile and wave back!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

[COLOR=#add8e6][SIZE=3][FONT=arial narrow]I didn't know about the wave until another Jeeper told me. It's great to get a wave back with a smile instead of a strange look.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                            X