This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEI Jeep Club Show and Shine

Hey everyone Just want to send out the invite to all to our annual Off Road Vehicle Show and Shine
    Date : August 2nd 2014
    time: 10 am- 3pm gates open to public. participants can start arriving at 9am
    Location. Action Car and Truck Accessories. 1 Lower Malpeque Road (corner of Lower malpeque and TCH)

this is a Charity event in aid of The Childrens Wish Foundation. ALL Proceeds are going to the Childrens Wish Foundation.
    There will be the show and shine, with prizes in many different catagories, Judged by representives of the childrens wish. A BBQ, and trail runs after the show ending the evening off with a bonfire at the Red Rock Retreat Campground and Cottages in New Glasgow PEI.

For those coming from away we have 2 locations offering discounts for participants
    The Red Rock Retreat
    and Canadas Best Value Inns located just up the road from Acton.
    to get the discounted rate you must tell them when booking that your coming for the PEI Jeep Club Show and Shine.

Registration is $20 per vehicle entered in the show.
    spectators its $5/person or larger donation to the childrens wish if so desired.

Anyone looking for further details Email me @ kc.afterhorscustoms@hotmail.com
    or text me @ (902) 394-2274 or find me (Kris Crabbe) on facebook and drop me a message there.... my profile pic is the Red JK with the stinger!

Thanks any support is muchly apriciated!
    Kris Crabbe.

Re: PEI Jeep Club Show and Shine

Sure hope I can make it over
    if they built it I have had one or 10, if I have not had one yet, I am searching all the time for that type of jeep.
    Remeber: it's not He who dies with the most toys wins it he who has played with the most toys has had a great life of playing.

Comment

Working...
    X