Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convoy to Edmonton Corn Maze to support Santas Anonymous SATURDAY OCTOBER 11, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convoy to Edmonton Corn Maze to support Santas Anonymous SATURDAY OCTOBER 11, 2014

We will be doing a convoy to the Edmonton Corn Maze for Santas Anonymous on Saturday October 11, 2014.

Meeting at Tim Hortons on 185 street and Stony Plain Road at 10:30 am and head out together at 11:00 am.

Edmonton Corn Maze will donate $1.00 from every admission to Santas Anonymous
    Oh and don't forget to bring a new toy...your gift will surly make a child smile this Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Convoy to Edmonton Corn Maze to support Santas Anonymous SATURDAY OCTOBER 11, 201

Thanks Basia Porter for making the post!!

Comment

Re: Convoy to Edmonton Corn Maze to support Santas Anonymous SATURDAY OCTOBER 11, 201

Anything for u my friend. It's for a good cause and I get to see u

Comment

Did you manage to find your way out, or did they have to send a search party?
        Attached Files

Comment

Haha! We fought out way through...sometimes carried each other and pushed our way through

Comment

Those pictures are hilarious! Looks to have been much more fun than my fight with the wood shed... *Grumble*

Comment

Working...
            X