Annual Labor Day Cruise Night Cliffs Wheeling / Camping / Night run trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Labor Day Cruise Night Cliffs Wheeling / Camping / Night run trip

SO its that time again.. a week and a half out to be exact. Not doing the whole give away thing this year because I didnt have the time to dedicate to it. None the less.. we are still going to party.. wheel.. and camp. SO for those of you who dot know Saturday September 1st there is a big car show in Streator called Roamer Cruise Night. Its mosty muscle cars, rat rods and custom bikes. We put our jeeps int he show.. it costs like 5 or 10 bucks and then we bar hop. Everyone stays in a hotel that night. Then the next morning we all hit the Cliffs Offroad park and wheel all day. When the park closes down to the public we all then set up camp and take over. This year we have permission to bring gun and do some target practice. After we get bored of that then we will do some night runs. if you have never wheeled at night in the pitch black woods.. its quite an experience. Some people just come to wheel.. some just wheel and camp.. some people are in for the whole thing.. what you want to do is up to you. The hotel rooms were 70 bucks a night for a room with 2 queen beds. If you were planning on coming for the car show I suggest booking a hotel room ASAP as they get filled quickly (ask mocar). Prices are usually 20 bucks to wheel one day.. depending if you wanna wheel monday too its a bit more. Camping is like 7 bucks.. so its a pretty cheap weekend. Only other cost is entry fee to cruise night if you want to participate in that.. and whatever you eat and drink. I want to get an official list going to we know who all will be there so people can set up convoys. oh.. and we may also be shooting guns Sunday night as well, going to find out more info on that.

hotel website. - http://www.budgetinn-streator.com/

1. Nickit1981 - camping and cruise night
    2. Jut - camping and cruise night
    3. Kyle Wenzel - camping and cruise night
    4. Mike Mocarski - camping and possibly cruise night
    5. Travis Janes - camping and possibly cruise night Anyways..
    6. Charlie Tanner - just Wheeling on Sunday
    7. Doug Stewart - just wheeling on Sunday
    8. Rod LaFleur - Camping and cruise night
    9. Tom Kele - camping and wheeling

still waiting to hear officially from leslie, jason, and a few others. I would say at 10 Jeeps we could handle staying in one group.. if we get like 5 more or so I may suggest we split up into 2 groups so everyone isnt waiting forever on the trails. Also.. CORE 4x4 will be having an outing at the Cliffs that weekend as well. The are recruiting and charging an extra fee to wheel with them. I am not about to pay to wheel with my friends, so I plan on steering clear of whatever they are doing. Anyways.. If I am missing someone.. please add your name to the list.
    I am sarcastic. Deal with it.

Re: Annual Labor Day Cruise Night Cliffs Wheeling / Camping / Night run trip

Just got my work request granted for the 2nd off so ill be there to wheel!
    [COLOR=blue]J[/COLOR]ust [COLOR=blue]E[/COLOR]mpty [COLOR=blue]E[/COLOR]very [COLOR=blue]P[/COLOR]ocket[/SIZE]

[COLOR=#00ff00]Click here for my build thread!!!![/COLOR]

Love these guys, check them out!
    www.olympusoffroad.com - (Coupon code "mrbright")
    www.facebook.com/OlympusOffRoad

Comment

Originally posted by Tanimal View Post
      Just got my work request granted for the 2nd off so ill be there to wheel!
      are you going to camp too?

Comment

Originally posted by Nickit1981 View Post
        are you going to camp too?
        Most likely not but anything possible
        [COLOR=blue]J[/COLOR]ust [COLOR=blue]E[/COLOR]mpty [COLOR=blue]E[/COLOR]very [COLOR=blue]P[/COLOR]ocket[/SIZE]

Comment

[FONT=arial narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=#add8e6]Have a safe and wonderful weekend. I'll be looking forward to seeing some pics [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
          ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by BethJKU10 View Post
            [FONT=arial narrow][SIZE=3][COLOR=#add8e6]Have a safe and wonderful weekend. I'll be looking forward to seeing some pics [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
            Nudies or wheeling pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Tanimal View Post
              Nudies or wheeling pics?
              How about wheeling pics? LOL
              ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

Update 8/29/2012

1. Nickit1981 - camping and cruise night
                2. Jut - camping and cruise night
                3. Kyle Wenzel - camping and cruise night
                4. Mike Mocarski - camping and possibly cruise night
                5. Mark Tomkins - wheeling on sunday
                6. Charlie Tanner - just Wheeling on Sunday
                7. Doug Stewart - just wheeling on Sunday
                8. Rod LaFleur - Camping and cruise night
                9. Tom Kele - camping and wheeling
                10. Mark and Charlies friend - wheeling on sunday
                11. labbayk - wheeling sunday
                12. Brandon Ludski - wheeling sunday

Comment

Travis is going to the cliffs!!!!?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
                  [FONT=impact][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#ffffff]"LOLA DOS" 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 3.5in RoughCountry Series II lift, 1 inch teraflex leveling spacers, Sway bar disconnects, 17in Rugged Ridge Wheels, 37in Toyo M/T'S, RuggedRidge front bumper with stinger, synergy tie rod, synergy drag link, RK bomp proof track bar, Recon Winch 10,500 synthetic rope, , Smittybuilt Rock Rails, K&N AirFilter, Teraflex diff covers, chopped fenders, surprise straps, trucklite led headlights, led fog lights, Blizzard 6'8" SnowPlow, and a Sweet Hoola Girl on the dash.[/COLOR]
                  [/COLOR]
                  [/FONT]

Comment

nick, im camping with you guys. and you spelled my name wrong.lol.
                    [COLOR=#ff0000]*[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]The More You Play With It, The Bigger It Gets[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]*[/COLOR]
                    [COLOR=#000000]JK Videos[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]
                    [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]My Build[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]
                    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Bilstein[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Spiderweb Shade[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Poison Spyder[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Rebel Off Road[/COLOR]

Comment

Travis has to work.. he WAS going to go.. and Ludski... dont care.

Comment

so youre saying you want me to sneak in your tent then?
                        [COLOR=#ff0000]*[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]The More You Play With It, The Bigger It Gets[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]*[/COLOR]
                        [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Bilstein[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Spiderweb Shade[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Poison Spyder[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Rebel Off Road[/COLOR]

Comment

Sounds kinky^^^^

Sent from the quacker phone!!!

Comment

i can even play when im getting close.

Comment

Working...
                            X