This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Lake Pics

Anyone got any pics of their Jeeps at Silver Lake?

Haven't been there in the 04 kj yet, but I have a few pics of my past jeeps there

With the KJ, on my way out, hit a small (2-3 ft) hill that didn't level out at the top like i thought it would, so had the KJ completely airborne, man that was a hard landing, nothing broke though, suprisingly.

Also funny story about that trip, went through a car wash later that day, the kind that pulls you through, they had to shut down the wash to check clearance, my spare was less than 1/2" from hitting the over head drier
    Current Jeep:
    2004 KJ Renegade - 4" IronMan Lift, 245/75/16 Revo 2s on MOABs, JBA "A" Arms
    Prior Jeeps:
    2002 KJ Renegade - 4" OME Lift, 235/85/16" Trxus MT
    2000 WJ Laredo - Stock

Re: Silver Lake Pics

I have some, but have no idea where they're at. They're actual photographs. It's been a few years since I've been there. After I get done with my CJ I hope to get it up there yet this year.
    1985 CJ-7 258 T-5 mostly stock 2 in body lift. Currently under renovation.

Comment

That place looks like a lot of fun
      ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

Beth, you should come up and visit us Silver lake is Beautiful..

Hey Joshoe, im from Detroit area.. Ill post some up -=)

2007 JKU - 3.8ltr MoNsTeR!!!
        4" Long Arm RC lift, Teraflex 4" rear coils, Teraflex HD steering stabilizer, ProComp Xtreme rims with ProComp extreme MT's (325/75/r16) Engo 9k Winch, RC Stubby Bumper, Ruggedridge stinger, Homemade Grille Insert, Evil Eyes, Mopar 55w lighting, Neoprene seat covers, Optima YellowTop, K&N CAI, Superchips Programmer, Viper Throttle Body, Body Armor Rear bumper and tire carrier 4ft FireStick. Smittybilt CRS, Smittybilt Front Fender armor (not installed yet - waiting till spring) A buncha other stuff and a shit ton of stickers

1988 YJ Wrangler 4.2ltr I6 Weber 32/36 HEI 50k volt coil 8.8 ignition wires.
        31" duratracs on centerline aluminum rims on stock leafs (recently replaced no sag). CJ mirrors, Hardtop, Full steel doors, Softtop alf doors, homemade rock-doors, somewhere I lost my Trackbars, but my Sways havent "fell off" yet Jacked Up Speakers, rattlecan primer, lots and lots of rust, sometimes its not visible through all the mud!

Comment

Working...
        X