Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Topless Day May 19th at the Badlands

ok.. Time for this post..

SO many of you guys may know that Dirtman and Brad put on the Go Topless Day event at the Badlands. Its on again this year... After part is at Dirtmans house in Champaign, Il about an hour away from Badlands. Plan is.. we all wheel all day.. usually meet in the quarry for lunch.. and then everyone heads out after and we grill out and have some beers.. and the hardcore party people usually bar hop a little afterwards. Hotel rooms in the area are about 45 bucks a night.. and there is also a camp ground near by as well about 3 minutes from the after party. You can buy swag for the event at allthingsjeep.com. I think they may be making up other shirts as well. If you are interested in going chime in here so we can get a head count. last year there were between 30 and 40 jeeps and I bet there will be more this year.
    I am sarcastic. Deal with it.

Re: Go Topless Day May 19th at the Badlands

Brad is getting about 20 shirts made with a design that Jimmy is working on, the camp ground is less then a mile from my place and Brad is also working on some door prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickit1981 View Post
      ok.. Time for this post..

SO many of you guys may know that Dirtman and Brad put on the Go Topless Day event at the Badlands. Its on again this year... After part is at Dirtmans house in Champaign, Il about an hour away from Badlands. Plan is.. we all wheel all day.. usually meet in the quarry for lunch.. and then everyone heads out after and we grill out and have some beers.. and the hardcore party people usually bar hop a little afterwards. Hotel rooms in the area are about 45 bucks a night.. and there is also a camp ground near by as well about 3 minutes from the after party. You can buy swag for the event at allthingsjeep.com. I think they may be making up other shirts as well. If you are interested in going chime in here so we can get a head count. last year there were between 30 and 40 jeeps and I bet there will be more this year.
      IM NOT GOING! !!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
      [FONT=impact][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#ffffff]"LOLA DOS" 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 3.5in RoughCountry Series II lift, 1 inch teraflex leveling spacers, Sway bar disconnects, 17in Rugged Ridge Wheels, 37in Toyo M/T'S, RuggedRidge front bumper with stinger, synergy tie rod, synergy drag link, RK bomp proof track bar, Recon Winch 10,500 synthetic rope, , Smittybuilt Rock Rails, K&N AirFilter, Teraflex diff covers, chopped fenders, surprise straps, trucklite led headlights, led fog lights, Blizzard 6'8" SnowPlow, and a Sweet Hoola Girl on the dash.[/COLOR]
      [/COLOR]
      [/FONT]

Comment

no need to yell

Comment

Originally posted by boomertek View Post
          IM NOT GOING! !!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

you lie. you lie you LIE.

Comment

Originally posted by thedirtman View Post
            Brad is getting about 20 shirts made with a design that Jimmy is working on, the camp ground is less then a mile from my place and Brad is also working on some door prizes.
            Any idea what is going to be on the shirt and what does Brad want for em?

Comment

Yeah I want to know about the shirts! And will there be a "girl version" shirt. Oh and I'm coming down!!

Comment

We saw the design for the shirts last night and they are pretty sweet, Jimmy did a great job on them. He is going to send me the graphics so I can post it up and people can let us know if they want one. We can do any size and were planning on some girl versions. What size do you need? We are wanting to get a head count on who wants one so we can order enough.

Comment

I'm in for a shirt. Everybody needs a Jimmy!

Comment

I am on call that weekend and cannot attend, wish I could. Post lots of pics.
                    2010 JKU Rubicon with[COLOR=#ffff00] Rock Krawler[/COLOR] 3.5" x-factor mid arm lift rolling on some 35's with DC-2 rims.

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdCoastMatt View Post
                      I am on call that weekend and cannot attend, wish I could. Post lots of pics.

call in sick!

Comment

Its not final but it will look something like this. We need anyone interested in getting one to let us know by the 4th so we can get them made
                        .Shirt.Idea.jpg

Comment

Those are kick butt! Ok so Mens Medium for me and mens med for Kim. If you get a girl shirt interest, let me know. I have, um, broad shoulders and sometimes the girl shirts dont fit. Hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by thedirtman View Post
                            Its not final but it will look something like this. We need anyone interested in getting one to let us know by the 4th so we can get them made
                            .[ATTACH=CONFIG]3942[/ATTACH]
                            Those are sweet!
                            I'll take one in XL please.
                            Want PayPal or cash at the BL?
                            08 JKU X. work in progress
                            Rock Krawler arms, AEV Nth degree lift, ARBs, 4.88s, sPOD, KCs, Hellas, Rugged Ridge XHD, Expedition 1, Evo sleeves, RCVs, Nitto 35x12.5x17 Mud Grapplers, Coast Front,Tuffy, Optima, PolyPerformance, Rockhard, JKS,.............................

Comment

Gotcha, Payment on delivery is fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X