• Show
Clear All

• WI August Jeep meet

August 24th Friday 6pm (ish)

Saloon on Calhoun
    17000 West Capitol Drive Brookfield, WI 53005
    (262) 783-0222

www.saloononcalhoun.com

FIRST BEER IS FREE!!! They have a joining parking lot with a corporate bank bldg. And they have Bacon...lots of bacon! Free bacon until 7...happy hour!

Who's in? (oh and only reply to one forum if you are on more than one)(I can only keep up with so much!

Re: WI August Jeep meet

hey thats only an hour and 45 from me.

let me figure out my school schedule then i'll let you know.

95% ill be there though!
    [COLOR=#ff0000]*[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]The More You Play With It, The Bigger It Gets[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]*[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000]JK Videos[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]My Build[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Bilstein[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Spiderweb Shade[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Poison Spyder[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]Rebel Off Road[/COLOR]

Comment

COOL!!! I wanna see your jeep!

Comment

Hey Debbie, I will be there!!! I will be looking for the yellow TONKA Jeep!!

Comment

I got this one on my calendar with a reminder. No trips to the stealership planned this time!!!
          2010 JKU Rubicon with[COLOR=#ffff00] Rock Krawler[/COLOR] 3.5" x-factor mid arm lift rolling on some 35's with DC-2 rims.

Comment

Originally posted by JSTMUDN View Post
            Hey Debbie, I will be there!!! I will be looking for the yellow TONKA Jeep!!
            YEAH!! I can't be missed...!

Comment

Great turnout last night. Glad you all could come out! Ludski, you were missed!

Comment

Originally posted by debsjk View Post
                Great turnout last night. Glad you all could come out! Ludski, you were missed!
                [COLOR=#add8e6][SIZE=4][FONT=arial narrow]Can you post a pic or two? I saw some earlier, looked like a great time! [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
                ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

Working...
                X