• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept 28, 2012 Jeep meet

Friday September 28th 6 ish

Duplainville Station
    W226N3013 Duplainville Road
    Waukesha, WI 53186

Place has a great fish fry, and plenty of parking space, there will be drink and food specials.
    Post up who's in!

Re: Sept 28, 2012 Jeep meet

Yes as of now

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    [FONT=impact][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#ffffff]"LOLA DOS" 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 3.5in RoughCountry Series II lift, 1 inch teraflex leveling spacers, Sway bar disconnects, 17in Rugged Ridge Wheels, 37in Toyo M/T'S, RuggedRidge front bumper with stinger, synergy tie rod, synergy drag link, RK bomp proof track bar, Recon Winch 10,500 synthetic rope, , Smittybuilt Rock Rails, K&N AirFilter, Teraflex diff covers, chopped fenders, surprise straps, trucklite led headlights, led fog lights, Blizzard 6'8" SnowPlow, and a Sweet Hoola Girl on the dash.[/COLOR]
    [/COLOR]
    [/FONT]

Comment

Anyone else know if they are coming??

Comment

I am gonna try to make it up to hang out for a few. Is this just a bunch of people getting together or is it a Jeep club hosting it?
        Will
        2005 KJ modded and Wheeled
        2006 TJ Rubicon modded and wheeled
        http://www.picturetrail.com/kjwilly

Comment

It's just a bunch of us getting together. Not a jeep club but there are regulars...you know who you are

Sent from the bright Yellow Jeep

Comment

Due to an issue with the original place I'm sorry that we have to move the meet and greet. I'm sorry it's so last minute, and I tried to work it out. Is everyone okay with moving it about 3 miles away from there to Pistol Pete's?
            The address is
            16755 W Lisbon Rd
            Brookfield? Wisconsin? 53005

I'm sorry for the last second change. I'll explain tomorrow. Can everyone please let anyone who might not see this know.

Comment

Working...
            X