Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeep clubs and/or events in Wisconsin Hello hello hello (echo)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep clubs and/or events in Wisconsin Hello hello hello (echo)

Anybody out there? I just discovered this part of the ForbiddenJeeps website. Looks like I've reached a very dark corner where I'm all alone, chatting with myself. Perhaps there aren't many members in Wisconsin. Or maybe they're so busy fixing/playing with their Jeeps that they don't have time to post here. Wonder where that is? OK, so we don't have Moab in our backyard, or the Mohave to go bombing around. There must be some place a Jeep can strut its stuff. Maybe in the northwoods..hmm I think there's a Jeep Jamboree in Crandon this summer. A Google search should provide all of the answers. I wonder where the local Jeep clubs are (say in or around Fond du Lac).
    [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial black][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#FFD700][FONT=arial black]No Matter where you go, there you are. Amazing, isn't it?
    [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#008000][FONT=arial black]'02 TJ, 4.0L w/Banks PowerPack System, AT, 33x12.5x15 tires, 2.5" suspension lift, Skyjacker Dually Steering Stabilizer, Air Lifts, custom roof rack, and other mods..[/FONT][/COLOR]

Re: Jeep clubs and/or events in Wisconsin Hello hello hello (echo)

There are a couple of Jeep groups. There is the Legendary Civilian Jeeper's (LCJ) and they have there own forum. There is also Wisconsin Jeep Owners Group on Facebook. I think the LCJ people are up in your neck of the woods.

I am in the same boat as you with wanting to go off road and no where to go. There are area's way up north or you can go to Cliff's Insane Terrain in Illinois or Badlands off road park in Indiana, that is where most of the people in SE Wisconsin go anyway.
    2010 JKU Rubicon with[COLOR=#ffff00] Rock Krawler[/COLOR] 3.5" x-factor mid arm lift rolling on some 35's with DC-2 rims.

Comment

I am in Appleton... Looking for a decent trail system.

Comment

If you haven't, become a member of: WOHVA | Wisconsin off-Highway Vehicle Association , worvpi.org . These organizations are working on a 10,000 acre park in Northern Wi. We could invite Forbidden members from all over to play in our park! If the project keeps momentum, it will be breaking ground in 2015! Also, some links to local stuff: https://www.facebook.com/groups/145326725500260/ , https://www.facebook.com/groups/244825707617/ , https://www.facebook.com/extremeoffroaders4x4 Enjoy, from another Fondy Jeeper, Jeffree

Comment

I forgot an awesome annual event on the same trails that Jeep Jamboree uses, it is put on by WOHVA, https://www.facebook.com/WOHVAGNTR . it's about $100 per. less that the Jamboree and there is less waiting on the trail. Bring mosquito spray, tp for the girls... no port a potties.

Comment

Kenosha checking in

Sent from my Droid DNA using tapatalk

Comment

Wisconsin... You guys still have snow?

Sent from the Wild Wild West...
              [COLOR=#ffff00]sigpic[/COLOR]

Comment

Very little by me. I'm right by the Illinois border and lake Michigan

Sent from my Droid DNA using tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X