Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Rally/ Toy Run

[COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=verdana]Hi![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=verdana]So I was on my first Jeep Rally a few months ago. No real offroading, but fun to meet up w/ other Jeepers.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=verdana]Got me thinking.. I want to do a toy run/jeep rally of my own.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=verdana]I am an admin on two 'motor related' pages.. one being ONLY Jeeps.. There is also a few clubs I'm checking into in my area as well.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=verdana]I live in southern Wisconsin, and I have a couple leads on working w/ different bar/restaurants for the event. [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=verdana]Want it to start in Fox Lake.. figure out some route w/ 3-4 stops along the way.. collect toys.. meet back at starting point for drinks/apps...[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=verdana]I wonder if I need some sort of disclosure for people to sign in case they get in an accident? Also, since this is my first try at a rally.. (first of [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=verdana]many.. i hope!) What are some things I need to consider? [/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=verdana]What has attracted you to a rally/run... what hasn't worked??[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=verdana]ANY and all ideas and suggestions would be AWESOME!!![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=verdana]Thanks!![/FONT][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#FF8C00][FONT=verdana][/FONT][/COLOR]
Working...
X