End of January in Augusta.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of January in Augusta.

going to try and make a trip to Bangor end of Jan if any one wants to meet up and have lunch and talk jeep.
    if they built it I have had one or 10, if I have not had one yet, I am searching all the time for that type of jeep.
    Remeber: it's not He who dies with the most toys wins it he who has played with the most toys has had a great life of playing.

re: End of January in Augusta.

Depending on the chosen date I'm in
    sigpic81 CJ7, 360, 35 Boggers, lockers front/rear, model 30 (hardened) front, single model 20 (hardened) rear, 3 in susp. lift, T18, 5.38 gears.
    98 ZJ limited, 5.9, 3" coil lift, 31 mud grapplers

Comment

Ok this will be on the 29th of January and is going to also include Kate's B-Day
      Time and restaurant to follow
      if they built it I have had one or 10, if I have not had one yet, I am searching all the time for that type of jeep.
      Remeber: it's not He who dies with the most toys wins it he who has played with the most toys has had a great life of playing.

Comment

This will also be in Augusta

Comment

29Th or 25th?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk
          sigpic81 CJ7, 360, 35 Boggers, lockers front/rear, model 30 (hardened) front, single model 20 (hardened) rear, 3 in susp. lift, T18, 5.38 gears.

Comment

Sorry Kate its the 25th

Comment

[Insert Jealous Comment Here]
              Russ
              Forbiddenjeeps Northeast USA Moderator
              Founder/Administrator at LIW (Long Island Wheelers)
              Auto Mechanic

'04 WJ 4.0L, Selec-Trac, Goodyear Duratrac 225/70R16-----'80 MG B-Series Roadster, Resto-mod, General Altimax
              ***RIP*** ----- *Cause of Death*
              '06 TJR "Fangul" 4"Custom lift, General Grabber A/T-2 33x12.5R15 ----- Tree/Back Ice

Comment

Where and when? Or should I say restaurant and time.

Comment

Info on restaurant
                  Texas Roadhouse, 26 Whitten Rd Augusta ME 04330
                  I am going to say 11:30 - 12 noon meeting time
                  please post if you going to show so we can reserve enough seats
                  cant wait to see you all their.

Comment

You know I'm in

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Should be there.

Comment

looks like we are close to 20 people showing up the M&G for lunch. its going to be a fun time and Kate thanks for the help your doing a great job on this.

Comment

hello freaks count me in one the meet and greet in augusta

Comment

Originally posted by bykcllctr View Post
                            hello freaks count me in one the meet and greet in augusta
                            Awesome!

Comment

I do believe I can make this trip...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X