X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 22/23 M&G Bangor

Probably going to be Saturday the 22nd

can some one recommend a place to eat that we can all meet up for lunch
    if they built it I have had one or 10, if I have not had one yet, I am searching all the time for that type of jeep.
    Remeber: it's not He who dies with the most toys wins it he who has played with the most toys has had a great life of playing.

Re: March 22/23 M&G Bangor

I'm in
    sigpic81 CJ7, 360, 35 Boggers, lockers front/rear, model 30 (hardened) front, single model 20 (hardened) rear, 3 in susp. lift, T18, 5.38 gears.
    98 ZJ limited, 5.9, 3" coil lift, 31 mud grapplers

Comment

I think this is doable for me.

Recommendation on meetup location and grub...
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]Buffalo Wild Wings[/COLOR]

461 Stillwater Ave
      Bangor, ME 04401

[COLOR=#ff0000]Update:[/COLOR] I'm good to go
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]Jeep, Jeep, play music, tinker, Jeep, snowboard, think about Jeep, stand and look at Jeep, smile.[/COLOR]

Comment

I'll be there
        www.pv4wd.com

Comment

well I give up trying to plan this trip. I had to spend my play money yesterday
          That does not mean you guys and girls cant get together and do something.
          if they built it I have had one or 10, if I have not had one yet, I am searching all the time for that type of jeep.
          Remeber: it's not He who dies with the most toys wins it he who has played with the most toys has had a great life of playing.

Comment

Play money didn't get spent on Jeeps?? Sad, sad day I am out too as I'll be traveling to VA to visit my Grandmother. BUT if there's still interest in it I'd love to see people go and meet up!!
            sigpic81 CJ7, 360, 35 Boggers, lockers front/rear, model 30 (hardened) front, single model 20 (hardened) rear, 3 in susp. lift, T18, 5.38 gears.
            98 ZJ limited, 5.9, 3" coil lift, 31 mud grapplers

Comment

Working...
            X