Wheeling in Wicked Hills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheeling in Wicked Hills

Hey! Just wondering what the interest would be to get a group together to check out the off-road park Wicked Hills in China ME maybe in May/June? Just a weekend day thing...
    sigpic81 CJ7, 360, 35 Boggers, lockers front/rear, model 30 (hardened) front, single model 20 (hardened) rear, 3 in susp. lift, T18, 5.38 gears.
    98 ZJ limited, 5.9, 3" coil lift, 31 mud grapplers

Re: Wheeling in Wicked Hills

I wouldn't be able to guarantee a Saturday for June but with plenty of notice May could work. Sundays I'm always game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [COLOR=#ff8c00]Jeep, Jeep, play music, tinker, Jeep, snowboard, think about Jeep, stand and look at Jeep, smile.[/COLOR]

Comment

Erick it looks like (according to Alina) that place isn't open?? The website says it is, but I emailed the guy to find out more info. If not Allie said that maybe a trip to the forks??
      sigpic81 CJ7, 360, 35 Boggers, lockers front/rear, model 30 (hardened) front, single model 20 (hardened) rear, 3 in susp. lift, T18, 5.38 gears.

Comment

Sound like fun
        if they built it I have had one or 10, if I have not had one yet, I am searching all the time for that type of jeep.
        Remeber: it's not He who dies with the most toys wins it he who has played with the most toys has had a great life of playing.

Comment

Thinking maybe a trip to All Wheels instead....planning to happen soon!

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X