Wanted to say hello!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted to say hello!!!

New to the forum and wanted to give a quick hello.Also took a ride to Mt Pleasant yesterday. Getting muddy

Re: Wanted to say hello!!!

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining! Have you pinned yourself on the members map yet? And do you mean Pleasant in Warren? I see your from NH...

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk
    sigpic81 CJ7, 360, 35 Boggers, lockers front/rear, model 30 (hardened) front, single model 20 (hardened) rear, 3 in susp. lift, T18, 5.38 gears.
    98 ZJ limited, 5.9, 3" coil lift, 31 mud grapplers

Comment

Oh, wait, is this Nate?

sigpic81 CJ7, 360, 35 Boggers, lockers front/rear, model 30 (hardened) front, single model 20 (hardened) rear, 3 in susp. lift, T18, 5.38 gears.

Comment

yes it is

Comment

Bahaha, I thought the NH ment New Hampshire! Lol..how was Pleasant?

Comment

Not bad.Still alot of snow and slush. Gona need new tires very soon to enjoy the place. What is the deal there anyway?Your just allowed to roam the place or what?

Comment

Ehh...kind of...there is stuff that's privately owned but for the most part its open. Once it's more clear out can come up with us and see what's available for trails. I still don't know my full way around there. I do know the backside if the mountain (the Rockport/Hope side) is now private

Comment

Very cool spot. I dont want to piss anyone off. Bunch of people there yesterday.

Comment

Well, add me to your freinds list. I gotz to get something done outside. to nice to be indoors. Later

Comment

Welcome aboard Nate! Have a lot of good stuff in this forum as I'm sure Kate has mentioned already. Any questions just ask one of us and we'll help you out!
                    Happy Wheeling!
                    Russ
                    Forbiddenjeeps Northeast USA Moderator
                    Founder/Administrator at LIW (Long Island Wheelers)
                    Auto Mechanic

'04 WJ 4.0L, Selec-Trac, Goodyear Duratrac 225/70R16-----'80 MG B-Series Roadster, Resto-mod, General Altimax
                    ***RIP*** ----- *Cause of Death*
                    '06 TJR "Fangul" 4"Custom lift, General Grabber A/T-2 33x12.5R15 ----- Tree/Back Ice

Comment

Working...
                    X