I'll Go First "BAD KARMA"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll Go First "BAD KARMA"

Hello, From The Berkshires, in Western MA. I'm so disappointed there aren't any other MA. Jeepers representing here. Especially since I wave to so many of you on the roads (though it seems the jeep wave is a dying courtesy)! It's a shame that there are not more active clubs in this part of the state. The few clubs I am aware of are on eastern side of the state or more then 3 hours away. I sincerely wish someone would start a chapter in the "Hill Towns" of western MA. We have so many things to offer !

*MY Karma Ran over Your Dogma*
    (no dog was harmed..that's my old guy taking a nap)
    Attached Files

Re: I'll Go First "BAD KARMA"

G'day and welcome mate to the forum nice rigs you have there. You will find this a great place to bad i still not liveing in the us any more i was in VA right next to dc i would have caught up with you for a run
    [COLOR=#0000cd][FONT=comic sans ms]yours in jeeping from the land down under[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by BAD KARMA View Post
      Hello, From The Berkshires, in Western MA. I'm so disappointed there aren't any other MA. Jeepers representing here. Especially since I wave to so many of you on the roads (though it seems the jeep wave is a dying courtesy)! It's a shame that there are not more active clubs in this part of the state. The few clubs I am aware of are on eastern side of the state or more then 3 hours away. I sincerely wish someone would start a chapter in the "Hill Towns" of western MA. We have so many things to offer !

*MY Karma Ran over Your Dogma*
      (no dog was harmed..that's my old guy taking a nap)
      now is your chance to start something around you. you can make it happen
      [COLOR=#FFD700]-[/COLOR][COLOR=#D3D3D3]O[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFD700]lllllll[/COLOR][COLOR=#D3D3D3]O[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFD700]-[/COLOR]

Comment

Hey there Bad Karma. I have seen a couple of folks that Marvin the MA area, just not sure where. I know one who is in the Auburn area I think. If it makes you feel any better, the wave is pretty scarce out here too. I'm in Rochester,NY......there are plenty of Jeeps, just not a lot of Jeep waves.

[FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#ff0000]2007 JKU Sahara/ 4" Skyjacker Lift/ ProFender Shocks/ ProFender Steering Stabilizer/Aussie Locker(Front)/ JKS Front Disconnects/ Teraflex Braided Brake Lines/ AEV ProCal Module/ 17x8 Cragar Soft 8 Rims/ 35x12.5x17 Cooper Discovere ST tires/ Wurx Rear Bumper&Tire Carrier/ BesTop Under Seat Locking box/ Hi Lift Xtreme 485 & ORK/ Cobra 75 CB/ Firestix 4' antenna/ Poison Spyder BFH front bumper/ Poison Spyder front & rear Diff Covers/ EVO Mfg Protek Skid Plate System/ Evo Mfg Control Arm skids front and rear[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]/ Synergy Inner Sleeves/ Artec D30 Truss kit/ Artec Gussets/ Engo E9000 w/synthetic line winch.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Sorry, auto correct struck again......"Marvin"

[FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#ff0000]2007 JKU Sahara/ 4" Skyjacker Lift/ ProFender Shocks/ ProFender Steering Stabilizer/Aussie Locker(Front)/ JKS Front Disconnects/ Teraflex Braided Brake Lines/ AEV ProCal Module/ 17x8 Cragar Soft 8 Rims/ 35x12.5x17 Cooper Discovere ST tires/ Wurx Rear Bumper&Tire Carrier/ BesTop Under Seat Locking box/ Hi Lift Xtreme 485 & ORK/ Cobra 75 CB/ Firestix 4' antenna/ Poison Spyder BFH front bumper/ Poison Spyder front & rear Diff Covers/ EVO Mfg Protek Skid Plate System/ Evo Mfg Control Arm skids front and rear[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]/ Synergy Inner Sleeves/ Artec D30 Truss kit/ Artec Gussets/ Engo E9000 w/synthetic line winch.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

There's a few of us around worcester... Not a lot of other jeeps waving though

Comment

Boston checkin in

Comment

Funny I moved to NY and still haven't met any other jeepers. But I get a lot More of the jeep wave lol

Comment

Hi from martha's vineyard

Comment

Hello welcome! I live in NY

BAD KARMA Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000]I'll be back visiting MA Tomorrow 7-11-12 & 7-12-12 if anyone wants to Meet up. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                      X