Washington Meet Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Meet Up?

Im thinking Forbidden needs a Washington Meetup in the furture... not right this moment but when its warmer. I know there are dozens of great trails here in WA and id like to see us have some fun.
    1974 CJ5 304 v8 Holley Ultra HP 600 cfm, headers through glasspacks, 3.73 gears dana 44 r 30 f, Dana 20 t-case, t-15 trans, 33x12.5 Cooper STTs and 3" Black Diamond double loop springs.

Re: Washington Meet Up?

I'm in hunting season mode now. After that, snow run season. Eventually, that sounds like a great idea....

[COLOR=#ffffff]1982 CJ-7 AMC 304 V8, T-18 transmission, clocked Dana 300 transfer case, flat belly pan, SOA suspension, Spool rear, Spartan Locker front, 4.10 gears, Warn 8274 for recovering stuck JKs (and LJs).
    sigpic
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Something around June/July sound good?
      1974 CJ5 304 v8 Holley Ultra HP 600 cfm, headers through glasspacks, 3.73 gears dana 44 r 30 f, Dana 20 t-case, t-15 trans, 33x12.5 Cooper STTs and 3" Black Diamond double loop springs.

Comment

June July time sounds good. That would give me some time to work out a few bugs and get the TJ into a better wheeling stage. Any idea of a location? East side? West side? Meet in the middle on the Naches? With how spread out the members are in this state I would say it would need to be an over night trip.
        98 TJ Sahara- 4.0, 5spd, 3" lift, 33" BFG A/T's, its the DD/Weekend play rig.

[COLOR=#FF0000]Avoid arguments with females about the toilet seat......use the sink.

God made man, Coffee made man function.[/COLOR]

Comment

Well in the middles you have the sand dunes and mud flats, im not sure of places on the east side, and manastash or liberty is what I know about on the west side. Liberty is pretty nice.

Comment

I've heard good thing about Naches and Manastash Ridge.

Comment

Maybe figure out a run... Two groups start and meet in the middle. West group start in XXX East group starts in XXX

[COLOR=#ffffff]1982 CJ-7 AMC 304 V8, T-18 transmission, clocked Dana 300 transfer case, flat belly pan, SOA suspension, Spool rear, Spartan Locker front, 4.10 gears, Warn 8274 for recovering stuck JKs (and LJs).
              sigpic
              [/COLOR]

Comment

Most of the members are on the West side.... Would you guys be willing to take an adventure to the center?

Comment

If its the right weekend I would
                  KCCO in a Jeep!

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnm...litaryjeepers/
                  http://www.militaryjeepers.com/community/member.php?7206-blackknight23

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepasaurusrex View Post
                    Maybe figure out a run... Two groups start and meet in the middle. West group start in XXX East group starts in XXX
                    I like the sound of this.

Originally posted by DirtSqrrl View Post
                    Most of the members are on the West side.... Would you guys be willing to take an adventure to the center?
                    With most being on the west side I would think that the Naches trail would be an easy point to reach. The only issue with the dunes I would think would that the area is so small. I used to ride out there from time to time, and the area can be covered in a matter of a few hours. Thing is, if a group meet works out then we could set up other runs to a different area each time. Naches, Elbe, Moses Lake Dunes, Seven Mile, Browns Camp, etc.
                    98 TJ Sahara- 4.0, 5spd, 3" lift, 33" BFG A/T's, its the DD/Weekend play rig.

[COLOR=#FF0000]Avoid arguments with females about the toilet seat......use the sink.

God made man, Coffee made man function.[/COLOR]

Comment

i would be up for a meet up i just hope i can get regeared by this summer .

Comment

We are doing a birthday run for Joey another washington Forbidden member on the 9th of november! I say thats good meet and great time.
                        2011 JK Sport 2.5in teraflex lift W/S9500 shocks, 35/12.5R15 on D window wheels, spidertrax spacers, custom air intake, 8,000lbs smittybuilt winch and wintch plate for stock cut bumper, 3.21 gears, 6 Speed, ARB sliders I <3 Bacon

Comment

Is that out at Walker. And are we going to hit tamers and mainline

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree on getting the meet and great going that day. Show some forbbiden support on a member's birthday.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Comment

Where is it going to be located? Im all the way over in spokane

Comment

Working...
                              X