Feeler for the end of Nov. Possible trip to tahuya Forbidden Jrep run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler for the end of Nov. Possible trip to tahuya Forbidden Jrep run

Ok I'm trying to get a forbidden run going that is located so more people can go. I know that a lot of the members live on the west side of the mountains so I was thinking tahuya would be a good central place that we could get out and play in the mud and have some fun. So let me know if the west side guys think this would be a good idea and we will get it started for the last weekend in November which I know is thanksgiving.or we can make it the first weekend in December.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Re: Feeler for the end of Nov. Possible trip to tahuya Forbidden Jrep run

Rode bikes and quads in the area but never wheeled it. Could be fun. This is a busy time of year, but maybe after the first of the year or even a hangover run?
    98 TJ Sahara- 4.0, 5spd, 3" lift, 33" BFG A/T's, its the DD/Weekend play rig.

[COLOR=#FF0000]Avoid arguments with females about the toilet seat......use the sink.

God made man, Coffee made man function.[/COLOR]

Comment

Re: Feeler for the end of Nov. Possible trip to tahuya Forbidden Jeep run

That is a good idea for after the first of the year

Comment

Re: Feeler for the end of Nov. Possible trip to tahuya Forbidden Jeep run

Originally posted by Mac98TJ View Post
        That is a good idea for after the first of the year

I will talk to Matt and see if he has anything going on for the first of the year. Maybe we could get lucky and have some snow on the ground for it.
        98 TJ Sahara- 4.0, 5spd, 3" lift, 33" BFG A/T's, its the DD/Weekend play rig.

[COLOR=#FF0000]Avoid arguments with females about the toilet seat......use the sink.

God made man, Coffee made man function.[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
        X