Forbidden members ing Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden members ing Washington

Ok it's time to get some meet and greets going and trips planned. I need are Washington members to please pin them selves on the map on the forums so I can look and see where we can set up the meet and greets and try to get them so everyone can try to take advantage of either dinners, lunch or wheeling trips, so if you have ideas please let me know.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Re: Forbidden members ing Washington

I'm pretty open. I do have a Saturday planned from time to time but I'm usually free on the weekends.

[COLOR=#ffffff]1982 CJ-7 AMC 304 V8, T-18 transmission, clocked Dana 300 transfer case, flat belly pan, SOA suspension, Spool rear, Spartan Locker front, 4.10 gears, Warn 8274 for recovering stuck JKs (and LJs).
    sigpic
    [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I know you live by me and your open for things I was thinking of trying a cruise in and food at dicks on a Saturday night in Mountlake Terrace.

Comment

I'm always up for a bag of Dicks!

[COLOR=#ffffff]1982 CJ-7 AMC 304 V8, T-18 transmission, clocked Dana 300 transfer case, flat belly pan, SOA suspension, Spool rear, Spartan Locker front, 4.10 gears, Warn 8274 for recovering stuck JKs (and LJs).
        sigpic
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Well maybe I will set that up then. For the middle to end of February.

Comment

I'd be game.... haven't been to Dick's in forever!
            95 ZJ Grand Cherokee, 4in Rough County Series II Lift, 33" Cooper Discoverer STT, Trail-gear winch bumper, tom woods driveshaft, over the knuckle steering, few performance add ons.

Comment

Let's do it!!

Comment

In the summer its pretty open for me however I live in Eastern WA so please keep that in mind.
                1974 CJ5 304 v8 Holley Ultra HP 600 cfm, headers through glasspacks, 3.73 gears dana 44 r 30 f, Dana 20 t-case, t-15 trans, 33x12.5 Cooper STTs and 3" Black Diamond double loop springs.

Comment

So it looks like liberty naches. And all the dunes will work for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

Comment

We just did a dicks meet and greet on saturday and only two showed. We will get more going just send me a message or post ideas on here I would like to have a meet or wheeling trip like every other month

Comment

Lets get the forum more actuve and post.

Comment

Hey guys. I'm in NE Seattle. Been going to events with the ASJC (Around the Sound Jeep Club) Meetup group but would like to get out more often.

I'm on the ForbiddenJeeps, NW JK and Renegade JK pages on Facebook. Don't come here nearly as much as I probably should.

Comment

Welcome. What type of wheeling do you do. And are you in the north end or sothend. I am trying to get more thangs rolling for meet ups and runs but work has got in the way.

Comment

Working...
                          X