Washington Meet and Great March 1 { Jeep In }

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Meet and Great March 1 { Jeep In }

OK lets get this started Washington. its time to get meet and greets going so for a first one lets have it on march 1st at the dicks in Mountlake Terrace at 7:00 Pm. I think this will be a good place with alot of parking for all of use to be able to get together and talk jeeps and meet are forrbiden Brothers and sisters and have some dicks burgers to boot . so post if you can make it or if you think wee need to change the time . this is a start and i will try to do my best to get locations closer to everyone so people do not have to drive big distances all the time . hope to see a great turn out .

Thanks

Chris

Re: Washington Meet and Great March 1 { Jeep In }

Man do we have anyone going. Looks like we need to wake up are Washington members. If we need to we can change the time. Post up. If you can make it or if wee need to make a better time that day.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Comment

If I can make it, I will be driving my truck. The Jeep does not do so well on the highway....

[COLOR=#ffffff]1982 CJ-7 AMC 304 V8, T-18 transmission, clocked Dana 300 transfer case, flat belly pan, SOA suspension, Spool rear, Spartan Locker front, 4.10 gears, Warn 8274 for recovering stuck JKs (and LJs).
      sigpic
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Ok let me know so we can get a head count going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok we have a week until the meet abd greet. I hope tgat sone people are going to be there. I will be there about 6:0 to 6:30.

Comment

Ok we had two jeeps at the meet and greet tonight we will have more meet and greets to come. Next one I am thinking of a wheeling trip to tahuaya so we can get some of the soth end guys there. I was thinking of March for the wheeling. Let me know what days are good .
            uploadfromtaptalk1393738112503.jpg pic from tonight

Comment

Ok we had two jeeps at the meet and greet tonight we will have more meet and greets to come. Next one I am thinking of a wheeling trip to tahuaya so we can get some of the soth end guys there. I was thinking of March for the wheeling. Let me know what days are good .
              [uploadfromtaptalk1393738112503.jpgATTACH]17040[/ATTACH] pic from tonight

Comment

Working...
              X