Desert Rock Rats!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Rock Rats!

now that there is a new mexico thread section i figured i could post this here! we are a newly formed club that accepts all 4X4 vehicles based out of las cruces, NM. two of our members are forbidden jeepers. we wanna extend an invitation to go wheeling with us if anyone is passing through the southwest. i am the president and founder, and the other guy is my VP. i may use this section and post some pictures of our group, since this thread section is kinda tucked away, just to show yall what we are up to. i know we are way down south and out of the way, but i promise that the wheeling is well worth it.

on a complete different note, thanks Doug for taking notice of the expanding (even though its slow) new mexico Forbidden jeeps community and supporting it by taking action and recognizing us. sounds corny, but anybody from NM will agree, we get forgotten so much that its nice when someone recognizes us. thanks again to the entire Forbidden community for being just plain awesome! its everyone's enthusiasm on this forum that had inspired me to actually go through and form the club, and i met a few members who have done it already and were real great about answering my questions! on that note, shout out to Sam B. and Big Rubbers!. anyway, im done babbling on lol.

Re: Desert Rock Rats!

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Thomas, Just let me know if you would like your club added to our "Club" area of the forum?

By the way... I used to spend my summers in New Mexico! I love your state! Some really nice people and a nice place to live![/COLOR]
    2010 Rubicon, Sprintex Supercharger with Sprintex Intercooler, DiabloSport T-1000 Trinity Programmer, Teraflex Falcon 3.3 Shocks ,1350 RE Reel Drive Shafts, Method 105 Bead Locks, Toyo 37" X 13.5" Tires, Custom Olympic Off Road Front Bumper, Olympic Off Road Smuggler Rear Bumper with tire carrier, Seward Radius 4s LED Light, Seward 12" LED Light bar, 50" LED Light bar with, sPod LED switch pod with Boost gage,, Rigid LED Lights, 15# Power Tank, Rock Hard Cage, Rock Hard Under Armor, Posion Spyder Sliders, Posion Spyder Crusher Fenders, Posion Spyder Evap Armor, Posion Spyder Extreme Duty Trans-Mount Cross Member, Bushwacker rear armor, 5.13 Gears, Magnum 44 Front Axle, Off Road Evolution "C" Gussets, Cobra 75 CB Radio, Warn 10K on Front and 8K Winch on Rear, Bartact Seat Covers, Delta Quad Bar Xenon Headlamps,Tantrum LED Offroad Rock Lights, Teraflex HD Tie Rod, Teraflex Falcon Steering Stabilizer, Teraflex Alpine Long Control Arms Front & Rear, Teraflex 4" springs, Teraflex JK Performance Slotted Big Rotor Kit, TeraFlex Monster HD Forged Front Adjustable Trackbar, Teraflex Monster Rear Forged Adjustable Trackbar, Teraflex Front & Rear Brake Line Kit, Teraflex Bump Stops Front & Rear, Surprise Straps, Hothead Headliner, Teraflex D-44 Diff Covers, Wild Boar Grille, Rigid Ridge Hood, Drake Hood Latch's,Synergy HD Ball Joints & a Tuffy Security Drawer

Comment

Working...
    X