This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden jeeps of Utah

Hey welcome to the utah chapter of forbidden jeeps!!! I have talked to our fearless leader doug and he is putting myself and Mike ( zmotorsports ) in charge of the utah chapter. Starting in Oct. We are going to start having a monthly meet...its a dinner meet n greet so we can all put a face to a name, or a trail run, wrenching party, ect.... what do ya"ll think?
    [COLOR=#00ff00]2012 JKU ALL STOCK [/COLOR]

Forbidden jeeps of Utah

Do all states have chapters? If not I think it would be great to do something along those lines. Maybe once a year do a national run or something.

Comment

Re: Forbidden jeeps of Utah

possible.... do our national run in my back yard......MOAB

Comment

I wanted to introduce myself as well. I am Mike aka "zmotorsports". Anthony (RELENTLESS) and I are in Northern Utah and would love to get all of the Utah Jeepers out there to sound out and participate in our club thread. As Anthony mentioned we would like to have a monthly Meet & Greet as well as Jeep runs and some yearly trail clean up days etc. We are both very family oriented and welcome anyone to come and enjoy whether you are a seasoned off-roader or you just purchased your first Jeep and looking for some pointers or an excuse to take it off road.

Myself and my family generally make about 2-4 trips to Moab a year as well as southwestern Colorado for off-roading and wherever else we can find trails, including some local runs. Remember "Life begins where the pavement ends."

Mike.

P.S. Here is a link to my build thread if you would like to check it out.
        http://www.forbiddenjeeps.com/showth...ect-Dream-Jeep
        2011 JKU Rubicon
        BDS Long-Arm Suspension System/ 17x9 ATX Crawl wheels/35" BFG KM2's/ Warn Powerplant/Plus much much more.

http://My 2011 JKU Rubicon Build Thread

Comment

I'll use "Utah" as a test ground on how we will run the rest of the country. Enjoyed talking to RELENTLESS today on the phone and looking forward to getting out to your playground very soon.

You people make sure to get yourself on the members map so we can watch you grow!
          http://www.forbiddenjeeps.com/dcMembermap.php
          2010 Rubicon, Sprintex Supercharger with Sprintex Intercooler, DiabloSport T-1000 Trinity Programmer, Teraflex Falcon 3.3 Shocks ,1350 RE Reel Drive Shafts, Method 105 Bead Locks, Toyo 37" X 13.5" Tires, Custom Olympic Off Road Front Bumper, Olympic Off Road Smuggler Rear Bumper with tire carrier, Seward Radius 4s LED Light, Seward 12" LED Light bar, 50" LED Light bar with, sPod LED switch pod with Boost gage,, Rigid LED Lights, 15# Power Tank, Rock Hard Cage, Rock Hard Under Armor, Posion Spyder Sliders, Posion Spyder Crusher Fenders, Posion Spyder Evap Armor, Posion Spyder Extreme Duty Trans-Mount Cross Member, Bushwacker rear armor, 5.13 Gears, Magnum 44 Front Axle, Off Road Evolution "C" Gussets, Cobra 75 CB Radio, Warn 10K on Front and 8K Winch on Rear, Bartact Seat Covers, Delta Quad Bar Xenon Headlamps,Tantrum LED Offroad Rock Lights, Teraflex HD Tie Rod, Teraflex Falcon Steering Stabilizer, Teraflex Alpine Long Control Arms Front & Rear, Teraflex 4" springs, Teraflex JK Performance Slotted Big Rotor Kit, TeraFlex Monster HD Forged Front Adjustable Trackbar, Teraflex Monster Rear Forged Adjustable Trackbar, Teraflex Front & Rear Brake Line Kit, Teraflex Bump Stops Front & Rear, Surprise Straps, Hothead Headliner, Teraflex D-44 Diff Covers, Wild Boar Grille, Rigid Ridge Hood, Drake Hood Latch's,Synergy HD Ball Joints & a Tuffy Security Drawer

Comment

Hello fellow Utah Jeep fans. Some Jeep Runs would be great. We moved up to Utah in mid June and have done some exploring with the Jeep, the 4 wheelers and RZR. Mostly trail rides and such as we are just learning where to go.

Mark
            ps. Hugh is what my daughters named the Jeep.
            2016 JKU Rubicon : 4" Teraflex Long Arm Lift, Teraflex Speedbumps, Fox Shocks w/ Reservoir, Fox Steering Stabilizer, Teraflex HD Tie Rod and Drag Link, Tera 44 Rubicon Front Axle Housing, Teraflex Tube Seals, Teraflex Ball Joints, Teraflex Front and Rear Big Rotor Kits, Teraflex Rear Adjustable Trackbar, Teraflex HD Rear Diff Cover, 5.38 Gears, 1310 Front Driveline, Raceline 233 Monster Beadlocks, Toyo 37" MT, Nemesis Fender Flares, Teraflex Rear Bumper, Teraflex Tire Carrier, Warn Zeon Winch, Olympic Badass Stubby 2.0 Prototype, Factor 55

Comment

Welcome Mark aka Hugh. Where are you located so we can start thinking about a Meet & Greet.

Mike.
              2011 JKU Rubicon
              BDS Long-Arm Suspension System/ 17x9 ATX Crawl wheels/35" BFG KM2's/ Warn Powerplant/Plus much much more.

Comment

The wife, son and I are heading to Moab for UEA weekend (Oct. 18-20) for anyone who would like to meet us down there and run a few trails. This is the perfect time of year to go to Moab as the temperatures are very pleasant. We went UEA weekend last year and it was a little busy but great overall. The four years before that we went Halloween weekend and we practically had the entire town to ourselves. It's funny what a difference one week makes.

Even as busy as it is UEA weekend the trails are not that crowded and it was nice to see so many people and all of the different rigs people bring.

I hope you will consider joining us.

Mike.
                2011 JKU Rubicon

Comment

We are in the Provo area. Sadly I'm out of town in Phoenix that weekend.
                  Mark
                  2016 JKU Rubicon : 4" Teraflex Long Arm Lift, Teraflex Speedbumps, Fox Shocks w/ Reservoir, Fox Steering Stabilizer, Teraflex HD Tie Rod and Drag Link, Tera 44 Rubicon Front Axle Housing, Teraflex Tube Seals, Teraflex Ball Joints, Teraflex Front and Rear Big Rotor Kits, Teraflex Rear Adjustable Trackbar, Teraflex HD Rear Diff Cover, 5.38 Gears, 1310 Front Driveline, Raceline 233 Monster Beadlocks, Toyo 37" MT, Nemesis Fender Flares, Teraflex Rear Bumper, Teraflex Tire Carrier, Warn Zeon Winch, Olympic Badass Stubby 2.0 Prototype, Factor 55

Comment

Maybe we can do a quick rattlesnake run soon? Its fairly close and a good little workout for any jeep

Comment

Mark, we are also trying to plan a meet n greet in oct. ( maybe the first week or weekend in oct. ) we are shooting for a dinner so we all can meet face to face and have a chance to get to know each other if you are interested?

Comment

A dinner meet and greet will be great. Thanks for getting everything setup, if I can help with anything just let me know. I told another local jeeper (Brandon) about the forum and local group and suggested he should join. He is stationed on Hill so he might need a location and help to put his new lift kit on so we might have another good reason to get together.

Comment

A wrenching party will be fun!!!!

Comment

The meet and greet and trail runs sound good. I'm off work till the shoulder heals so if you need help setting things up let me know.
                            Dan
                            2015 JKU Hydro Blue Rubicon. Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor, Prorock44, V Tec Rage wheels, 325/65/18 Duratracs.

Comment

thanks lug nut where are you and kssting located ?

Comment

Working...
                              X