Ejs 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejs 2014

Who is going to the Easter Jeep Safari in Moab this year? I will be there with Bill Ball from Strike Force Zebra. Post up if your going and lets see if we can all get together at least for dinner sometime that week!
    07 JKUR,Currie lift w/Antirocks,Ultimate Dana 60's front and rear,Teraflex master cylinder,40"Toyo's on Level 8 Strike 8 wheels with Monster valves,Premier Power Welder,Pure Jeep rock rails,Expedition One rear bumper,customized Body Armor front bumper,Adam's 1350 driveshafts,M.O.R.E. engine/trans skid,20lb Co2,custom steel trunk enclosure,Warn X8000i,TrekArmor seat covers,Alien 20" LED bar and much...much more!

Re: Ejs 2014

I decided not to go. I want to hit the Dusy this year instead.
    it's my X

Comment

Lucky man!!! Have fun, You can lead another trip out there when I am able to go!
      07 JKUR,Currie lift w/Antirocks,Ultimate Dana 60's front and rear,Teraflex master cylinder,40"Toyo's on Level 8 Strike 8 wheels with Monster valves,Premier Power Welder,Pure Jeep rock rails,Expedition One rear bumper,customized Body Armor front bumper,Adam's 1350 driveshafts,M.O.R.E. engine/trans skid,20lb Co2,custom steel trunk enclosure,Warn X8000i,TrekArmor seat covers,Alien 20" LED bar and much...much more!

Comment

Anyone???

Comment

Might swing over if the stars line up hopefully. "Otherwise you will just be one year older" as warren miller says. hope to make it enjoy the moment however you create
          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394716767.921907.jpg
          jeje

2011 jkur off road evolution 1/4#r bumper stinger axle sleeves c gussets sliders control arm shock brackets trail
          Table warn rock sliders power plant warn winch hd air 1200# Teraflex 3"elite lcg long arm driveshafts drag link flip kit speed bumps big brakes/manifold American racing long tube long arm headers cobra cb innovate/Sprintex supercharged, surprise straps
          [FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#A9A9A9]2011 jku rubicon teraflex 3" elite lcg longarm suspension kit full eight adjustable control arms track bars drag link flip kit drive shafts big brakes and manifold speed bumps limit straps fox resevoire shocks off road evolution 1/4#'r bumper control arm brackets and c2's gussets axles trail table rock rails warn power plant hd air winch truck-lite led head lamps bushwhacker fender flares, american racing headers atx 17" slabs duratrac 35"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Headed to EJS14 from WA state with hubby's Jeep

Comment

That's great! We are staying at the KOH campground in Moab. How about anyone else?

Comment

Probably in the jeep if I am able to make it over. Have done the campground at the slick rock bike trail before for many mt bike trips. But haven't camped their for eons.
                [FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#A9A9A9]2011 jku rubicon teraflex 3" elite lcg longarm suspension kit full eight adjustable control arms track bars drag link flip kit drive shafts big brakes and manifold speed bumps limit straps fox resevoire shocks off road evolution 1/4#'r bumper control arm brackets and c2's gussets axles trail table rock rails warn power plant hd air winch truck-lite led head lamps bushwhacker fender flares, american racing headers atx 17" slabs duratrac 35"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

i shall be attending as well, show up monday evening

tues: cliffhanger/ moab rim/ fins and things @ mid night with superchips
                  weds: humpday run with poly performance
                  thurs: poison spider with RR4w/quadratec BBQ in the evening

my group is headed home friday but i may stick around and wheel if anyone is available
                  2010 Surf Blue Pearl JKUR, basically stock.
                  3" evo coils, 37" PBR's, ATX Slabs, PR44HD, Ripp 'charged.

Comment

Cheers all! Would love to get over may be a spur of moment as work most days. Any suggestions on runs, how to get in on them, what your favorites are why? Ones you have done, love, love to do? Enjoy those that will. And hope to get over soon

Comment

Best place to camp/stay with dogs?

Comment

We are at the KOH in Moab. I see dogs and it's nice and quiet.

misspelled using Tapatalk on the go!

Comment

Saw no vacancy, get to work anyway, maybe next year. thanks

Comment

[COLOR=#6699ff][SIZE=3][FONT=arial narrow]It's on my bucket list, but that doesn't help you... I have to get to CA first.. then maybe a Moab trip some day. Have a wonderful time and stay safe![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
                            ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

Have fun all

Comment

Working...
                              X