Moab - Last week of May

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moab - Last week of May

So we are starting to plan a Moab weekend for the last week/weekend in May. Any one else want to join us? We might have two Colorado jeep families joining us that weekend and it would be great to add a few more.

Re: Moab - Last week of May

well its a long shot but perhaps after Easter Safari Week I will leave the Olympic 4x4 Products Jk in Moab or Colorado Springs, fly home and fly back in four weeks wheel wiht Forbidden and then drive home, this could work. Lets see how many members will be joining us?
    The Premier manufacturer of 4x4 Products for your Jeep Wrangler YJ, Wrangler TJ and Jeep Wrangler JK vehicles in the United States. Olympic 4x4 Products is the United States longest standing Off Road Parts manufacturer since 1953. With over 60 years of Jeep Parts and Accessories industry knowledge, Olympic 4x4 Products is proud to be able to offer you Quality Made in the USA Jeep Bumpers, Racks, Side Guards, and other Jeep Parts and Accessories.
    http://www.olympic4x4products.com/home.php

Comment

We would love to but we are heading down to Moab for an RV rally for the week of May 11-18 and then heading to Capitol Reef the first week of June for our anniversary. I don't think we can squeeze a trip in between the two but will try.

Mike.
      2011 JKU Rubicon
      BDS Long-Arm Suspension System/ 17x9 ATX Crawl wheels/35" BFG KM2's/ Warn Powerplant/Plus much much more.

http://My 2011 JKU Rubicon Build Thread

Comment

I'll be in moab the 14-17th maybe we can hit a trail together
        1999 Wrangler Sport.
        6.5" BDS long arm lift w/ fox shocks, 1"body lift, quick disconnects, g2 rock jock 60 rear g2 dana 44 front 4.88 gears, eaton e-lockers front and rear. super short sye, woody shaft.. bad ass forbidden jeeps windshield banner ect, ect, ect, I must be crazy

Comment

We will have our products on display in the Sports Arena on Thursday and friday, please come by and say hello.
          Tuesadya 7:00 am we are at the court yard Marriott in Flagstaff, I have a odd noise I have to figure out what it is before I head out to Moab if anyone is going to be coming thru her or departing from Flagstaff to Moab call me 323 236 5616 maybe we can caravan to Moab togethier.
          Eric
          The Premier manufacturer of 4x4 Products for your Jeep Wrangler YJ, Wrangler TJ and Jeep Wrangler JK vehicles in the United States. Olympic 4x4 Products is the United States longest standing Off Road Parts manufacturer since 1953. With over 60 years of Jeep Parts and Accessories industry knowledge, Olympic 4x4 Products is proud to be able to offer you Quality Made in the USA Jeep Bumpers, Racks, Side Guards, and other Jeep Parts and Accessories.

Comment

I think I can make it.

Sent from My dungeon using Tapatalk - now Free
            2015 JKU Hydro Blue Rubicon. Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor, Prorock44, V Tec Rage wheels, 325/65/18 Duratracs.

Comment

Sounds great, lets talk more when it gets closer. We will be staying at the Portal RV site this time. We have 1 definite from CO and 2 maybe's.

Comment

The 30 through the first?

2015 JKU Hydro Blue Rubicon. Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor, Prorock44, V Tec Rage wheels, 325/65/18 Duratracs.

Comment

Sorry we drove home, so we wont be making back to Moab to next Easter Week Safari. We are considering being in Denver around June 7th so let us know if there are any events there the week before or after we could attend?
                  eric@olympic4x4products.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lugnut View Post
                    The 30 through the first?

Yes. We might drive down Thursday so we can start wheeling early on Friday.

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

Apparently I'm gonna be In Idaho all week so I guess maybe next time.

Comment

Working...
                        X