Utah meet and greet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah meet and greet

Thinking its time for everyone to get together at a local greeting place and go on a ride together. Hope this can happen soon but I'll throw out a date. How about Father's Day weekend. June 14th. Let's do this.
    2008 rubicon bds 6.5 long arm
    37/13.5 20 nitro mud grapplers. 20 x 10 moto metal wheels
    warn diff guards

Re: Utah meet and greet

I'll be gone that weekend but would go the next.
    2015 JKU Hydro Blue Rubicon. Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor, Prorock44, V Tec Rage wheels, 325/65/18 Duratracs.

Comment

There is the Syracuse block party on Saturday the 14th and we are going to try and be there. Not a trail ride but a good opportunity to get together. Like Lug the following weekend would work better for me for a trail run.

Comment

Wish I didn't have to work every weekend. Gotta schedule it early in advance. You guys should get together and make a trip outta it. Guess I'm gonna head to Moab that weekend. There is supposedly a jeep safari going on that weekend according to the lady at the camp ground so we shall see.
        warn diff guards

Comment

Yes, we need to have another get together. My wife and I were just talking about it the other night. We have been in Torrey for the past week enjoying the Capitol Reef area and playing off-road a bit.

We stumbled across a cool trail at the Torrey Trailhead called the Great Western Trail that looks like it would be a great place to organize a camping trip trail-run sometime in the fall time frame if anyone would be up for it. Maybe September-ish.

Mike.
          2011 JKU Rubicon
          BDS Long-Arm Suspension System/ 17x9 ATX Crawl wheels/35" BFG KM2's/ Warn Powerplant/Plus much much more.

http://My 2011 JKU Rubicon Build Thread

Comment

Anyone know if the snow is off American Fork? Maybe we could take a run up Mary Ellen Gulch on the 22nd.
            2015 JKU Hydro Blue Rubicon. Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor, Prorock44, V Tec Rage wheels, 325/65/18 Duratracs.

Comment

Anyone have any plans for this weekend?
              warn diff guards

Comment

Working...
              X