Saturday January 17, 2015 5-Mile Trip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saturday January 17, 2015 5-Mile Trip

I feel your pain Anthony. I was looking forward to showing off my sexy new Teraflex axle this morning but instead I am pulling the diff cover to re-seat it since it was leaking in two spots.

Comment

[COLOR="#00FF00"]Kevin that sucks!!!! I think on this jk I'm going all teraflex products on this build......[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#00ff00]2012 JKU ALL STOCK [/COLOR]

Comment

A few pics of those that didn't wuss out.

Sent from My dungeon using Tapatalk - now Free
        2015 JKU Hydro Blue Rubicon. Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor, Prorock44, V Tec Rage wheels, 325/65/18 Duratracs.

Comment

Great pictures Dan. I didn't get a chance to even get the camera out but I think Jared got a few good ones. I will have him post them up.

All in all it was a perfect day. The weather was beautiful and the temperatures were in the mid-40's.

Mike.
          2011 JKU Rubicon
          BDS Long-Arm Suspension System/ 17x9 ATX Crawl wheels/35" BFG KM2's/ Warn Powerplant/Plus much much more.

http://My 2011 JKU Rubicon Build Thread

Comment

[COLOR=#00FF00]Man, I wish I could of made it... How many jeeps made it out wheelin?[/COLOR]
            [COLOR=#00ff00]2012 JKU ALL STOCK [/COLOR]

Comment

Only 4. Jared and one of his friends, my Jeep and Dan (aka Lugnut).

Pretty poor turnout as far as numbers but we had fun anyways and the weather was perfect. Shirtsleeve temps and sunny.

Mike.
              2011 JKU Rubicon
              BDS Long-Arm Suspension System/ 17x9 ATX Crawl wheels/35" BFG KM2's/ Warn Powerplant/Plus much much more.

http://My 2011 JKU Rubicon Build Thread

Comment

Would have loved to have made it had to go back to work. great pictures
                [FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#A9A9A9]2011 jku rubicon teraflex 3" elite lcg longarm suspension kit full eight adjustable control arms track bars drag link flip kit drive shafts big brakes and manifold speed bumps limit straps fox resevoire shocks off road evolution 1/4#'r bumper control arm brackets and c2's gussets axles trail table rock rails warn power plant hd air winch truck-lite led head lamps bushwhacker fender flares, american racing headers atx 17" slabs duratrac 35"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                X