New build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New build

It's ready to get dirty. Lugnut, did you use a lot to strengthen your front axle and if so. Which one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2008 rubicon bds 6.5 long arm
    37/13.5 20 nitro mud grapplers. 20 x 10 moto metal wheels
    warn diff guards

Comment

I put in a Prorock 44, RCV shafts, and the Synergy trackbar mount and sector shaft brace, and Rock Krawler tie rod when it gets here.

Sent from My dungeon using Tapatalk - now Free
      2015 JKU Hydro Blue Rubicon. Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor, Prorock44, V Tec Rage wheels, 325/65/18 Duratracs.

Comment

Nice. I was actually looking at that set up or just putting a sleeve in my existing 44. Not exactly sure which way to go. Besides what won't hurt the pocket book so bad

warn diff guards

Comment

Need another trail run soon so I can see everyone's set ups and get my new ideas brewing.

warn diff guards

Comment

The Artec truss is a nice set up and not too expensive. That's what I was planning before I got a deal on the Prorock. Mike did sleeves on his.The Synergy trackbar bracket and sector shaft brace are a simple install and only about $200.
            2015 JKU Hydro Blue Rubicon. Rock Krawler 3.5" X Factor, Prorock44, V Tec Rage wheels, 325/65/18 Duratracs.

Comment

Working...
            X