Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sprintex Gen 1 Stage II intercooler upgrade (2007-2011 JK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprintex Gen 1 Stage II intercooler upgrade (2007-2011 JK)

[COLOR=#00ffff][SIZE=3][FONT=verdana]Sprintex has released the GEN 1 Stage 2 intercooler upgrade kit. The upgrade adds the Laminova water to air tube technology incorporated into the Intercooler.

This is for the 2007-2011 Jeep JK owners that already have the stage 1 supercharger system.

Here is the link to the system on our website:[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] Jeep JK Sprintex Gen I Stage II Upgrade

*Requires a Diablo Intune Flash Tuner*

If your playground is in the Sand, Mud, Rocks or anything in between we got what you need! send us an email at So-Cal4x4@att.net or visit our website at www.So-Cal4x4.com

Re: Sprintex Gen 1 Stage II intercooler upgrade (2007-2011 JK)

Please, please please.......... publish some before and after dyno graphs and economy results. Its been asked for numerous times but publishing ACTUAL results jut seems to never happen

Having been disappointed by the non intercooled version and sufferend numerous tuning problems ( still only partly resolved ), its a BIG ask to trust Sprintex again.

Comment

Originally posted by MightyMouse View Post
      Please, please please.......... publish some before and after dyno graphs and economy results. Its been asked for numerous times but publishing ACTUAL results jut seems to never happen

Having been disappointed by the non intercooled version and sufferend numerous tuning problems ( still only partly resolved ), its a BIG ask to trust Sprintex again.
      I do not have Numbers... If I come across any numbers I'll post them up. I heard over 50 WHP over the non-intercooled version...
      If your playground is in the Sand, Mud, Rocks or anything in between we got what you need! send us an email at So-Cal4x4@att.net or visit our website at www.So-Cal4x4.com

Comment

Hey Wayne so-cal4x4, who could install this and tune the whole setup per vehicle here in the west? Utah here, any suggestions? Love the supercharger and to see it tuned better with an intercooler too would be the best. I hear they change the pulley also with the intercooler? Any other mods to think about upon install? I looked through the installation PDF and looks clean. Neat to see the setup on rigs and video links if anyone has them too
        [FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#A9A9A9]2011 jku rubicon teraflex 3" elite lcg longarm suspension kit full eight adjustable control arms track bars drag link flip kit drive shafts big brakes and manifold speed bumps limit straps fox resevoire shocks off road evolution 1/4#'r bumper control arm brackets and c2's gussets axles trail table rock rails warn power plant hd air winch truck-lite led head lamps bushwhacker fender flares, american racing headers atx 17" slabs duratrac 35"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

I will be installing one this weekend. I do not know of any installers there. Yes it does come with a smaller pulley. I think it is basic hand tools for the install (but I havent read the instructions)

Comment

Woof!
            [FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=#A9A9A9]2011 jku rubicon teraflex 3" elite lcg longarm suspension kit full eight adjustable control arms track bars drag link flip kit drive shafts big brakes and manifold speed bumps limit straps fox resevoire shocks off road evolution 1/4#'r bumper control arm brackets and c2's gussets axles trail table rock rails warn power plant hd air winch truck-lite led head lamps bushwhacker fender flares, american racing headers atx 17" slabs duratrac 35"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

How'd it go? Who would you recommend to see to tune it all? Rpmextreme? thanks

Comment

Got it installed I am working with Jay at Sprintex for the tuning. Somehow I have a Calibration on my Diablo for a different ECU so they are working around that to calibrate it to my ECU. I definately feel a lot more power, We are tweaking the tune. Now if I could keep my foot out of the gas I'd See how much MPG I get... The gas tank does not like full throttle driving

Comment

love the skinny pedal

Comment

Standard JK Diesel Air / Air Intercooler in place.DIC.jpg

Comment

So how are you tying the Air to Air to the supercharger body? is there room around the radiator to run the pre cooled air and post cooled air? I dont have room around my radiator to route a 3" pipe. If you get it, please share how you do it... I would love to see it.

Comment

The cast ends of the intercooler are shaped to fit between the "body" and radiator sides .... you just remove the plastic filler pieces at each end.

No modification to the radiator or radiator support panel are required. As for connecting to the Sprintex intake manifold, that's a DIY fabrication job, been done on a mates, still working on mine as i prefer a more factory look rather than home made.

Comment

Working...
                        X