2010 Jeep Build -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Jeep Build -

We have started building the 2010 Demop Jeep for all of the shows that we have going on this Year. We will be at close to 30 venues! So the build is being done whenever we get a free moment between shows. The first thing we did was contact paramount restyling for a set of bumpers that would handle Moab, Rubicon etc. The stockers were just not going to cut it.
    Attached Files
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ9YJvlb_is

Re: 2010 Jeep Build -

[COLOR=#add8e6][SIZE=4][FONT=arial narrow]I can't wait to watch this build grow! The bumper looks really good [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

The next step is the suspension. I went with the BDS System, it has 5.5Ē of lift so I can get 37ís if I want. This is a brand new long arm that promises plenty of twist.

Given that this requires some welding I took it to Custom Off Road, I am so glad I did. The system was the first off the assembly line and there were a couple of issues I would not have caught had it not been for those guys. So Big thanks to Marco, Todd and Jerry, I appreciate the expertise on the install. Here are a few photos of this portion of the build.

Of course you have to read the directions, I would never look at the wall poster.

Some Grinding

And its almost doneÖ(this is about 20 hours of work.

And here it is with the old wheels and tires. It really needs some new shoes at this point.

Comment

On the exterior side of things we just received the Headlights from HID Projector, Apart from being HID they also have a ring of blue LED lights. These things are so cool I canít wait to get them installed.

Along with the HIDís I got a 50Ē light bar from Paramount. Between the LED bumper, light bar and HIDís night wheeling should be tons of fun.

On the inside we just got in Yukon Axles and Gears.

We are going with 5:13ís to compensate for the 35Ē tires and to allow for 37ís to 40ís in the future. The RPM curve will be shifted a little high at highway speeds. Instead of 1950 RPM at 70MPH it will probably be around 2500. The axles are 35 spline to go with an air locker which we donít have yet so it will be a couple of weeks to get it installed.

Comment

[COLOR=#add8e6][SIZE=4][FONT=arial narrow]Awesome mods! I love blue, so I am looking forward to pics of the HID's [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
          ForbiddenJeeps Admin 2015 JKU - Hydro Blue ~ Toyo A/T ~ Fuel Full Blown Wheels ~ Wurx Offroad Front and Rear Bumper ~ M.O.R.E. Oil pan/tranny skid ~ Rampage Tail Light Guards ~ Surprise Straps ~ Jeep seat covers, slush mats (front and rear) & cargo mat

Wayne Was Here... Thanks for stopping by, Wayne

Comment

great looking jeep keep building and promoting!!!

Comment

Working...
            X